Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee All the women teachers that got fucked by teen chads

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

tfw you will never be a 15 year old chad and have sex with your slutty degenerate 20-something year old hs teacher :feelsbadman:

IT is running from this post. might larp and make an account to post this.

Honestly man, age of consent laws will be lowered by people defending these whores....... And then we can benefit from that.

Overall, I'm jealous... The faggots need to hurry up and get off the transwagon and start working on this asap.

IT is running from this post. might larp and make an account to post this.
IT is barely active, I'm convinced half of the shit there is larp accounts where users post their own posts.

Honestly man, age of consent laws will be lowered by people defending these whores....... And then we can benefit from that.

Overall, I'm jealous... The faggots need to hurry up and get off the transwagon and start working on this asap.

tfw you will never be a 15 year old chad and have sex with your slutty degenerate 20-something year old hs teacher :feelsbadman:
when i was 15 i hoped for this:feelsrope:

This makes me wnat to kill myself

fucking degenerate women

Time For Bed Bedtime GIF

AOC will never be lowered because it means older women will have less value.

These pedo teachers never even get in trouble. They get probation at the worst. If it was a man doing it then he would be in prison for decades.
So did legalizing faggotry, there is a reason we ban discussions of "become the girlfriend" or "just fuck each other" on here, its not because we are offended by the concept [I am/we are disgusted by it] but rather because these things have actively been an active psyop that has actively been happening. The amount of incels who have fallen to faggotry or transitioning is insane, its not a meme or a joke, its real. We don't allow it here because the psyop works, mentally damaged and lonely desperate people will be manipulated by it to some degree.

So while faggots and their gay marriage and transitioning has lowered the value of older women, we can see that lowing AOC will also eventually happen.