Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

still mad about the bullshit grade i got in 3rd grade.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
took me a while to realize the foid teacher just hated me for being autismo and purposely gave me a grade that i didnt deserve. foid teachers were always the worst esp if they were old hag ugly roasties.

I don't even know where to begin with my cunt teachers.

I don't even know where to begin with my cunt teachers.
i remember a foid teacher being WWAY too fucking angry with me considering the age i was and the insignificance of what i was doing if it was a man acting how she was acting she would have got fired jfl.

i remember a foid teacher being WWAY too fucking angry with me considering the age i was and the insignificance of what i was doing if it was a man acting how she was acting she would have got fired jfl.
Females have the emotional intelligence of children, which is why you see them pick fights with children or scold them, acting like they're all on the same level.

I either had teachers lashing out at me for being non verbal at times or teachers being more understanding because they thought I was autistic.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
me

I either had teachers lashing out at me for being non verbal at times or teachers being more understanding because they thought I was autistic.
I was non verbal, because of my social anxiety when I'm in public, tbh those faggot keep humiliating and lashing at me like I'm a abused rat.