Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment All vaginas of women who don't bring in tax revenue shall be made public property

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
All women who are single mothers who don't have to pay taxes (in some countries they don't need to bc of social money support and earning below a threshold) shall have made theyre vaginas public property.
In my country if you get social benefits as a single mom (flat rent+money for you + your bastard + anything below a generous itself tax-free threshold)

All disabled women's vaginas shall be made public property

All jobless women on social money services shall have their vaginas made public property

Old women shall have their vaginas made public property if they're below 80. If they worked a certain amount of time and go in pension they're vaginas shall not be made public property

Prostitution shall be made illegal and there's no black market anymore, it's free anyways because of all the female ticks in our system

Last edited:
this is going on IT for sure

Fact: Women as a group are a NET LOSS for the state.
FiscalImpact2

That’s a great idea. Females generally cannot contribute economically, they shall do it in other ways.:feelshmm:

Females generally cannot contribute economically, they shall do it in other ways.
If they can't contribute with cash then they better contribute with ass.

This would be the case for all single mothers if you didn't have welfare. Now with welfare they get your money without fucking you.

Bumping my based threaderino