Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We should enslave females and i should be the plantation owner that rapes them

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★

Tally HOO cityslickers, i tell you hwat this society ain't built for us and it just doesn't work, every problem from inflation to corruption is caused by women having human rights, Dare i say this dang ol thing Human rights, haha I think it should be abolished for women, they are a dumb kind of folk, literally no IQ in there brain, so let me tell ya hwat these dumb bitches should be our slaves and i shall be a plantation owner except instead of the niggas i got the foids and they work naked a punishment for being giga whores in their dang ol youth, I get to fuck em whenever i want, it's not rape because I say so. As you know women owe me sex as they birthed me into this cruel world they themselves have ruined, I'm telling ya society would be better if i could yell YEEEE HAW then whip a bitch in her back then stick my cock in her ass cheeks because she is my personal property. The government ought to round up all these bitches after kicking them out of congress (useless foids always holding back the rule of law) then sell them off to rich crytpomaxxers like myself, ahem, I will of course return the favour to fine folks of this wonderful forum by giving some of my foids away to all the people still active here, then i'll breed some of my foids, make myself genghis khan (who these bitches love btw) and have a long historical bloodline that all goes back to me the man who enslaved all the foids, I'll impregnant all these dumb bitches with my genes and the whole world will be autistic as it should be NT normies will go extinct i tell you what, AND that is what will truly make the world better, when women can no longer select out autism and instead must breed with autistic folk like us, autistic people are superior to NT normalfags, we don't fake our emotions, we don't backstab, we some honest folk i tell you what. and world would be better with more of us autistic folk roaming around

Based. I will invest in your plantation and grab me some milf slaves

View attachment 1116889

Tally HOO cityslickers, i tell you hwat this society ain't built for us and it just doesn't work, every problem from inflation to corruption is caused by women having human rights, Dare i say this dang ol thing Human rights, haha I think it should be abolished for women, they are a dumb kind of folk, literally no IQ in there brain, so let me tell ya hwat these dumb bitches should be our slaves and i shall be a plantation owner except instead of the niggas i got the foids and they work naked a punishment for being giga whores in their dang ol youth, I get to fuck em whenever i want, it's not rape because I say so. As you know women owe me sex as they birthed me into this cruel world they themselves have ruined, I'm telling ya society would be better if i could yell YEEEE HAW then whip a bitch in her back then stick my cock in her ass cheeks because she is my personal property. The government ought to round up all these bitches after kicking them out of congress (useless foids always holding back the rule of law) then sell them off to rich crytpomaxxers like myself, ahem, I will of course return the favour to fine folks of this wonderful forum by giving some of my foids away to all the people still active here, then i'll breed some of my foids, make myself genghis khan (who these bitches love btw) and have a long historical bloodline that all goes back to me the man who enslaved all the foids, I'll impregnant all these dumb bitches with my genes and the whole world will be autistic as it should be NT normies will go extinct i tell you what, AND that is what will truly make the world better, when women can no longer select out autism and instead must breed with autistic folk like us, autistic people are superior to NT normalfags, we don't fake our emotions, we don't backstab, we some honest folk i tell you what. and world would be better with more of us autistic folk roaming around
Only if it is Jewish controlled and run

I'd rather have a loyal girl that loves me but this seems fun lol

Becky breaking :feelskek: :feelsYall: