Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "All woman are sluts"

C

chadmarco

Recruit
★★★★

This guy is a turbo normie, but I love his videos because he's so woke to the ways of woman. When an incel says something like this, its easy to discredit it as the rambling of a bitter virgin, but this is straight from the horse handlers mouth. I'm beginning to realize that Chads actually agree with incel views on woman. Its the betas in the middle who don't want to face facts, either because they don't have enough references to connect the dots, or maybe they have a gf or wife and don't wan't to believe shes like the rest of em.

this. now i know why there are a lot of depressed chads. in fact they probably have more of a reason to be depressed than normies because they experience this shit first hand. normies can at least hide in their dumb little bluepilled wonderland.

When an incel says something like this, its easy to discredit it as the rambling of a bitter virgin

True. If an EBgamescel look-alike said what he said, people would just call him a faggot.

I've seen a few of his videos. He's not totally bluepilled, but he harps on money too much.

I love this niggas videos aswell.

If I was a woman I'd be a slut too. There is no fucking downside. What gets me is that they try to act all high and mighty and shit when it comes to sex.

I love this niggas videos aswell.

He talks a lot of sense, but from a Chad perspective. He keeps pushing that you can do things to get laid. That just doesn't exist for an incel, which changes everything.

Interesting channel. Checking out his other videos.

I've seen a few of his videos. He's not totally bluepilled, but he harps on money too much.
Money is pretty fucking important tho.

How dare you generalize wimmenz?!

No but seriously, lmao @ this blackpill, especially the end: "if you have a girlfriend and she's not by you right now, she's probably fucking." Betabux normans BTFO.

Clearly an incel terrorist, and the numales will teach this guy a lesson for sure.

Last edited:
Ya mommas a slut, ya daddy a slut, ya dog a slut, miyamoto musashi was a slut, real dolls are sluts, I'm a slut, he a slut...