Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill this is what woman consider a 2/10

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-

This is the fate that awaits a incel if he ever ascends. "Ewww why are you even dating him, he's so ugly!". Your gf would just get made fun of for dating you and would eventually break up with you, as woman care about their social image more and are more susceptible to peer pressure.

this is also why I never take woman seriously whenever I see them say "woman date ugly guys all the time!". What woman consider ugly is just a below average/average looking guy. If that guy is considered a 2/10 then I don't even want to know what some of us would get rated here.

Those pages are so cringe all they do is boost 12 year old foids ego thinking they have power over chad

Where being a famous stacy model takes you

subhuman tier music

Those pages are so cringe all they do is boost 12 year old foids ego thinking they have power over chad
I legit once talked to an ugly woman online that believes she deserves a rich man who's 6 ft and good looking :feelskek::feelskek: Shes 17. Social media has made woman believe they can bag chad with their "feminine energy" and what other bs red pillers have thought of

Corny and cringe

I legit once talked to an ugly woman online that believes she deserves a rich man who's 6 ft and good looking :feelskek::feelskek: Shes 17. Social media has made woman believe they can bag chad with their "feminine energy" and what other bs red pillers have thought of
All online though irl they are too scared to even speak to incels they know they would get killed

He's easily 5/10 or better. Hoes do think that 8/10 men are 5/10 after all. What a joke.

If he's 2/10 it's over for really ugly ppl like me

This is the fate that awaits a incel if he ever ascends. "Ewww why are you even dating him, he's so ugly!". Your gf would just get made fun of for dating you and would eventually break up with you, as woman care about their social image more and are more susceptible to peer pressure.

this is also why I never take woman seriously whenever I see them say "woman date ugly guys all the time!". What woman consider ugly is just a below average/average looking guy. If that guy is considered a 2/10 then I don't even want to know what some of us would get rated here.

Both of them I want them burned at the stake

its a hypothetical scenario buddy boy :feelsseriously: "If he ever"
Hypothetical scenario is still supposed to be realistically possible.
What if incel ascended is like what if 2+2=5?
If you ascended at any point in your life - you were never incel to begin with.

Hairpill is fucking brutal. Balding can turn a htn like that guy into a sub5 in the eyes of women.

Being bald is literally the bane of my existence. If I didn't start balding at the age of fucking 16 I would've never found out about blackpill and I'd have a happy life with a gf

If He's a 2 i'm a -2.

Instagram never loads for me

Appears as a 3.5/10 to me.

But women will still marry sub5 men if these men are rich. It's about hypergamy in an economic context, you know...

Over for sub8 at this point

If he's a 2, then I'm not even worthy of having a place on the ratings scale. He mogs me to oblivion. It's beyond ovER.

as long as he makes you happy sis :foidSoy:

foid delusion and entitlement never ceases to amaze.

If that guy is considered a 2/10 then I don't even want to know what some of us would get rated here.

if hes a 2/10, then we just wouldnt get rated, period. we're not even on the scale of 1-10, we aren't even sexual options at all and aren't considered to even be on the rating scale, much like how they wouldnt think to rate a little boy, they wouldnt think to rate us, because we are completely invisible.

He brutally mogs me

Fathered 3 of their 4 children

:feelsrope: