Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All women admit fucking black men or wanting to in this video [BLACKCELS CANT BE INCEL]

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
Fucking LOL at the ABSOLUTE STATE of white women in 2018. Kill them all, every single one.

BLACKCELS CANT BE INCEL. BAN BLACKCELS.

JFL if you believe them they are saying it to not be seen as racist

JFL if you believe them they are saying it to not be seen as racist
This, for women appearing to be loving and accepting is everything, its all mind games and social BS. In most cases even when they are being honest about this what they mean is they want to fuck a man with a big dick, so if you are a black man with an average sized penis you're worse than scum to them.

Lol if you believe this fake ass video.

ITT COPING BLACKCELS AND ETHNICS.

ONLY WHITES CAN BE TRUECELS.

yes, this is a satire post in response to the "whites can't be incel" shtick

coping deathniks. fucking kill yourselves, this video isnt fake

BBC is the most legit theorry after the MM one

This, for women appearing to be loving and accepting is everything, its all mind games and social BS. In most cases even when they are being honest about this what they mean is they want to fuck a man with a big dick, so if you are a black man with an average sized penis you're worse than scum to them.

White women are attracted to blacks for the same reason they're attracted to high-T ogres. They want nothing to do with either of them until they start their ovulation cycle.

Most of the time, they're attracted to white guys for their soft, pretty european features. But when they ovulate, they become more attracted to black guys since they are more masculine on average.

It's truly over for you if you're a white high-T ogre though.

The roastie at 45 seconds says that she dated a black man and instantly has to brag about his 6'4 tall stature then in the very next sentence she says that she goes for personality!

coping deathniks. fucking kill yourselves, this video isnt fake
fucking retard, if u ask those foids which is more important looks or personality ? they will all say personality. will u believe that too ?

fucking retard, if u ask those foids which is more important looks or personality ? they will all say personality. will u believe that too ?

Don't dignify a response OP is delusional. What women say and what they do is two entirely different things.

White women are attracted to blacks for the same reason they're attracted to high-T ogres. They want nothing to do with either of them until they start their ovulation cycle.

Most of the time, they're attracted to white guys for their soft, pretty european features. But when they ovulate, they become more attracted to black guys since they are more masculine on average.

It's truly over for you if you're a white high-T ogre though.
if I was tall and masculine I wouldn't be incel. Being non masculine is a death sentence for ethnics

They think of Tyrone or Tyronelite

What the fuck is this dumbass low IQ post i'm looking at?

if I was tall and masculine I wouldn't be incel. Being non masculine is a death sentence for ethnics
You can easily fix your masculinity, but it won't turn you into chad. If you're already ugly, then you'll likely be uglier (at least in my case).
Height, on the other hand, is a different story. I've only gained a measly half an inch from heightmaxxing (5' 9.5 to 5' 10).

FUCKING LOL at this nigger coping. Get the fuck off this website and fuck white women you FRAUDS. Lol at calling me IQ. Women literally admit to having black boyfriends, then they describe them in the video. Its not made up you insentient deathniks. Holy fuck you cunts must be sub 100 IQ

FUCKING LOL at this nigger coping. Get the fuck off this website and fuck white women you FRAUDS. Lol at calling me IQ. Women literally admit to having black boyfriends, then they describe them in the video. Its not made up you insentient deathniks. Holy fuck you cunts must be sub 100 IQ
Shut the fuck and go hang yourself you stupid cave cracker. You think i would waste time in my life posting on this forum if i could just "go out there and fuck women" you fucking piece of shit? You do understand that just like every other race they only want ATTRACTIVE BLACK MEN, YOU DUMB FUCKING PEA BRAINED SNOW MONKEY. Get the fuck off this forum you fucking FAGGOT! You and your Monkey IQ tier post are fucking worthless.

delusional if you honestly think niggers can slay Stacies. This is just the same as when women say they like "nice guys" or "nerds" or "average penis size"; they're imagining it on a guy they like

Girls most of the time will think blacks are ugly and have grotesque features, including even black women themselves. The only blacks that do well with women of any race are those who are either lightskin and have many white features, or are basketballers and football players. Even then they must be in a social climate which permits them to do so. To overlap, the only women blacks can get are usually (or on their way to being) 1. slutty, 2. fat, 3. ugly, or 4. all three

The only reason blacks can get a lot of play despite all this is because they're shamelessly animalistic and low-inhib.

Last edited:
They are being politically correct.

They just want black guys for their dicks but since they are on tV they have to talk about personality, and all that shit.

They just crave bbc

They only want Tyrones or the real light skinned blacks, your average black guy isn't able to fuck outside of his own race, and even a lot of black women reject me so I dunno what I can do to be anymore truecel than I am.

This. The Jews in the media have brainwashed white women to accept BBC theory and develop negroe fever.

Blackcels can easily get sex from the hood anyway, since most negroe males look the same physically.

Only whitecels are the true incels.

A huge % of hot young white girls are obsessed with niggers and fuck them all the time. you guys are copecels that never go outside

Im a light skin black man with a 5/10 face and an BBC and i still incel, they can fuck me if they want :D

Im a light skin black man with a 5/10 face and an BBC and i still incel, they can fuck me if they want :D

Sorry boyo but some of them are virtue signaling and the rest want to fuck 7/10 + Tyrone nigguhs. Not incel looking blacks.

Sorry boyo but some of them are virtue signaling and the rest want to fuck 7/10 + Tyrone nigguhs. Not incel looking blacks.
Its funny because he actually got laid and had a gf, but got cucked. Its over for truecel blacks like me.

delusional if you honestly think niggers can slay Stacies. This is just the same as when women say they like "nice guys" or "nerds" or "average penis size"; they're imagining it on a guy they like

Girls most of the time will think blacks are ugly and have grotesque features, including even black women themselves. The only blacks that do well with women of any race are those who are either lightskin and have many white features, or are basketballers and football players. Even then they must be in a social climate which permits them to do so. To overlap, the only women blacks can get are usually (or on their way to being) 1. slutty, 2. fat, 3. ugly, or 4. all three

The only reason blacks can get a lot of play despite all this is because they're shamelessly animalistic and low-inhib.
Autism detected. By you logic a white incel with grotesque features should easily be able to get laid by acting low inhib and animalistic. Fuck Off stormfront troll