Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what a white high tier Chadlite can get in current day. A masculine low tier black Becky. It's so over.

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

They are an Instagram married couple. They have children together. Their username is rachaelandlucas (her name first, naturally).

I've always said that the normie of today will be tomorrow's incel. The Chadlite of today will be tomorrow's normie. The Chad of today will be tomorrow's Chadlite.

Women's insane unrealistic standards increase exponentially. This is what high tier Chadlites can afford to settle with. Even if he has a black foid fetish or whatever, and he wanted specifically to marry a black foid, couldn't he found a more feminine one? Apparently not. This is the best he can do.

I would rate her a 4/10, him a 8/10. I'm fairly sure we have some 4/10 blackcels on this forum. In a fair world, she'd be matched with them. But we don't live in a fair world. Her looksmatches are currently rotting away on this forum and thinking of roping.

And what's fascinating is that if you check the Instagram comments, 90% of them are from other black foids. These black foids see a below average Becky like them be with a high tier white Chadlite and then think ''hmmm, if Shaniqua could snag a tall pretty white boy like this, why couldn't I?? Imma dump Jerome and gonna get me a white boy!''

So if the 4/10 black Becky dreams of white Chadlite, it means black foids 5/10+ dream of Chads.

So what are black 5/10 normies and black 4/10 low tier normies supposed to do?? All they can do is try to betabuxx the 1/10 and 2/10 very low tier black Beckies. It's over for blackcels.

This is how social media combined with feminism has lead to the problem we have today.

It's so fucking over. The male race will never recover from this. It's over for us

Wow that was disgusting

The guy should have had his dick chopped off for procreating with her.

why does he lisp like a faggot

The type of content they have. He is basically her little bitch. She managed to turn him into a pathetic simp.

This bitch also seems like the type who never gives sex more than once a month. I know, sexhaver problems. But it's over for this guy.

I don't know why you are suprised, before 1960s black women + white men had the most interracial marriage

also they look rich and it pisses bm off so its a win

in europe black women date white men too :rolleyes:

He seems more like a HTN than a chadlite. She is 5'2 so he might not even be tall.

She looks like a man and he seems like a faggot.

The white man feeds on morsels while blacks feast on his best steaks

Over for white men

View attachment 1095731
They are an Instagram married couple. They have children together. Their username is rachaelandlucas (her name first, naturally).

I've always said that the normie of today will be tomorrow's incel. The Chadlite of today will be tomorrow's normie. The Chad of today will be tomorrow's Chadlite.

Women's insane unrealistic standards increase exponentially. This is what high tier Chadlites can afford to settle with. Even if he has a black foid fetish or whatever, and he wanted specifically to marry a black foid, couldn't he found a more feminine one? Apparently not. This is the best he can do.

I would rate her a 4/10, him a 8/10. I'm fairly sure we have some 4/10 blackcels on this forum. In a fair world, she'd be matched with them. But we don't live in a fair world. Her looksmatches are currently rotting away on this forum and thinking of roping.

And what's fascinating is that if you check the Instagram comments, 90% of them are from other black foids. These black foids see a below average Becky like them be with a high tier white Chadlite and then think ''hmmm, if Shaniqua could snag a tall pretty white boy like this, why couldn't I?? Imma dump Jerome and gonna get me a white boy!''

So if the 4/10 black Becky dreams of white Chadlite, it means black foids 5/10+ dream of Chads.

So what are black 5/10 normies and black 4/10 low tier normies supposed to do?? All they can do is try to betabuxx the 1/10 and 2/10 very low tier black Beckies. It's over for blackcels.

This is how social media combined with feminism has lead to the problem we have today.

It's so fucking over. The male race will never recover from this. It's over for us
I rather kms then be with her

@DarkStarDown told you bw are dating non blacks more than ever I ever bet that the only bw who haven’t raced mixed yet is because they specifically want black children

It's over for blackcels.
I’ve been trying to tell them this look at the vidoe of all the couples I just sent your you’re 100% correct about 5/10 dreaming of chad and they’re getting them to #stop having black babies

View attachment 1095808
The type of content they have. He is basically her little bitch. She managed to turn him into a pathetic simp.

This bitch also seems like the type who never gives sex more than once a month. I know, sexhaver problems. But it's over for this guy.
Well at this point I approve any time on normie suffering, so good

This is why hoeflation is such a good term, its literally what happens. its like economic inflation.

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: her monkey ape jaw and mouth when she smiles is just disgusting

mtn not chadlite
He mogs me to oblivion, it's over for me.

If a black low tier becky is the best HE could do, i'm fucking screwed. I'm dying alone.

He chose her for whatever reason, i doubt he had no better options

Good post, high effort commentary

Female hypergamy is basically inflation. For some reason we’re allowed to discuss economic inflation in the mainstream, but not female expectations inflation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back