Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All women are bisexual

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
The straight-gay spectrum onoy applies to male sexuality. society tries to apply the male sexuality spectrum to female and it doesn’t work. Female sexuality is fluid, male sexuality is rigid.

Cope everybody is straight and are only becoming faggots and dykes because of globalhomo

Cope everybody is straight and are only becoming faggots and dykes because of globalhomo
no many women were in Chads harem. Often Chads have lesbian fetish and had foids fuck in front of him. This led to foids being more bisexual in long run.

Women become lesbian, because they would rather fuck another woman than a physically unattractive man. That’s how repulsed they are by physically unattractive men

no many women were in Chads harem. Often Chads have lesbian fetish and had foids fuck in front of him. This led to foids being more bisexual in long run.
That doesn’t explain the sudden spike and why men are becoming faggots

The straight-gay spectrum onoy applies to male sexuality. society tries to apply the male sexuality spectrum to female and it doesn’t work. Female sexuality is fluid, male sexuality is rigid.
Ancient Chads often fucked bisexual foids and lesbian foids more. Had more kids with em as he enjoyed threesomes more than fuck a fully straight foid in boring sex. Long run means we have more bisexual foids than men.

studies have shown this. straight men are disgusted seeing two fags kiss. But "straight" women are still arouses seeing two dyke foids kiss.https://www.bbc.com/news/health-34744903.amp
Women will say everything to make their own gender appear more interesting. The truth is, women are the biggest copers. Can’t get Chad or got hurt by Chad = oh i am a lesbian, kill all men Tehee

That doesn’t explain the sudden spike and why men are becoming faggots
men becoming faggots is mostly due to lower stress levels, microplastics, birth control pollution in water.

Women will say everything to make their own gender appear more interesting. The truth is, women are the biggest copers. Can’t get Chad = oh i am a lesbian Tehee
Big cope, many "straight" foids kiss their friends. No straight man would kiss his friend cause he isn't a bisexual

Women will say everything to make their own gender appear more interesting. The truth is, women are the biggest copers. Can’t get Chad or got hurt by Chad = oh i am a lesbian, kill all men Tehee
most men don’t cope with faggotry when rejected by foids.

Big cope, many "straight" foids kiss their friends. No straight man would kiss his friend cause he isn't a bisexual
How disgusting is the thought of my mother or sister being a gross dyke… I would puke my soul out if i saw shit like that

Also i find lesbians and bisexual women absolutely gross, just as faggots.

They are mentally I’ll and confused, nothing else

Cope. They LARP bisexuality, as does every non heterosexual/straight. The truth is women would rather be with another woman, than an average or less looking man, because virtually every woman SMV mogs undesirable men to hell and back. There is no reason for them to be seen with ugly men when they can be with another whore and get the virtue points on top of it.

How disgusting is the thought of my mother or sister being a gross dyke… I would puke my soul out if i saw shit like that

Also i find lesbians and bisexual women absolutely gross, just as faggots.

They are mentally I’ll and confused, nothing else
Imo lesbians somehow conceptually to me feel less disgusting fags, same with most straight men have this way of thinking. See Kuwait, banned fags but still have lesbo marriage legal. Not sure as to why but this is case with me and many others I have asked.

Cope. They LARP bisexuality, as does every non heterosexual/straight. The truth is women would rather be with another woman, than an average or less looking man, because virtually every woman SMV mogs undesirable men to hell and back. There is no reason for them to be seen with ugly men when they can be with another whore and get the virtue points on top of it.
A straight man even if Perma virgin will never fall to depths of fucking or settling another man. But manty "straight" foids do so. Also see my study mentioned above. Those bisexual foids are not LARPers

All women are chadsexual​

B7DA179D 3D29 49FC AB2D 6525831059FD

View: https://youtu.be/l2Qf8MF-2FA

Homosexual propaganda makes women think it is good to be gay or bisexual. They all want Chad and are bisexual in name only.

Homosexual propaganda makes women think it is good to be gay or bisexual. They all want Chad and are bisexual in name only.
They'd still rather make out with other females than any one of us.

They'd still rather make out with other females than any one of us.
Yes, and that's precisely because they don't view other females as true sexual partners. They are disgusted by our incel genes.