Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All women have nudes on their phones

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
So a lot of people have been following women's college basketball this year because they found out that it's kinda like normal hooping except you can sexualize the players. Now, the "respect wahmen" simps want us to believe that women's sports are just as good as men's and that these players should be treated with dignity and respect etc. You know how they trot out the platitudes. But now that it's the offseason, a lot of the players' nudes have been dropping, and it turns out they're all a bunch of box munching dykes. NGL, seeing the star player moaning while the black teammate is eating her out gets me hard asf, but it's also brutal to realize with a righteous indignation that it's like clockwork how literally all foids are sluts and whores with nudes on their phones. At this point, it's just a rite of passage for them to start taking pictures of themselves sexually. Foids just can't resist the attention they can get from it, so they engage in self abasing activities like this and become damaged goods.

Last edited:
I also have photos of the warts on my balls.

But they are not that popular.

So a lot of people have been following women's college basketball this year because they found out that it's kinda like normal hooping except you can sexualize the players. Now, the "respect wahmen" simps want us to believe that women's sports are just as good as men's and that these players should be treated with dignity and respect etc. You know how they trot out the platitudes. But now that it's the offseason, a lot of the players' nudes have been dropping, and it turns out they're all a bunch of box munching dykes. NGL, seeing the star player moaning while the black teammate is eating her out gets me hard asf, but it's also brutal to realize with a righteous indignation that it's like clockwork how literally all foids are sluts and whores with nudes on their phones. At this point, it's just a rite of passage for them to start taking pictures of themselves sexually. Foids just can't resist the attention they can get from it, so they engage in self abasing activities like this and become damaged goods.
:ahegao:

So you saying it is innate in a woman to stand before a mirror nude, pose, and take a photo of herself in that position?

Those photos are more important than the foids themselves

Women will do this kind of shit, get hacked and cry

So you saying it is innate in a woman to stand before a mirror nude, pose, and take a photo of herself in that position?
They are innately attention whores. In the past, these impulses would be suppressed by masculine authority. But now they're free to do what they want because we have to respect wahmen

my mom has nudes on her phone

Foids have no morals

Post the video. -0rz

They are innately attention whores. In the past, these impulses would be suppressed by masculine authority. But now they're free to do what they want because we have to respect wahmen

Not here. Jews are going hard with removing any trace of them.
It's crazy dude. I've never seen a more thorough removal of anything more than these basketball thots leaks. It's even getting scrubbed on 4chan.

I'll hack their iCloud accounts and leak their nudes for the whole world to see.

It's crazy how every female basketball player looks like a 1/10 dyke. Imagine a team full of white stacies running up and down the court, then maybe people would watch :ahegao:

I dread Jews are going to concoct another Taylor Swift fakes like situation out of this, because they've really been trying hard to force women's basketball down the public's throats this year.

can you say some of their names the white ones? idc about ugly nigfoids

They are all whores trying to scam $

WNBA players are mostly lanky munters.

But still, link the video you describe pls