Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I used to fish normies on omegle

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
I used to go on omegle, pretend to be a girl on the chat section, and fish the shit out of normies. These niggas literally did anything for me, I could make 'em do anything I wanted if they go nudes or pussy pics in return. These mfers, lmao, literally thought I was a foid without any evidence.

I used to go on omegle, pretend to be a girl on the chat section, and fish the shit out of normies. These niggas literally did anything for me, I could make 'em do anything I wanted if they go nudes or pussy pics in return. These mfers, lmao, literally thought I was a foid without any evidence.
bruh

Retarded normies, no surprise

this but discord and skype

i made a currynigger cut himself larping as a JB on kik

why'd you have urge to do this nigga it feels a bit gay to larp as foid :waitwhat:

why'd you have urge to do this nigga it feels a bit gay to larp as foid :waitwhat:
I was getting humiliated and bullied like crazy by normies, I had to get back in some way

rape foid is not about sex it is about power

so he was trying to exploit power imbalances by proclaiming himself a foid, in order to take advantage of simp normies

in this he is a shining exemplar of feminist theory and as a femcel I commend him

rape foid is not about sex it is about power

so he was trying to exploit power imbalances by proclaiming himself a foid, in order to take advantage of simp normies

in this he is a shining exemplar of feminist theory and as a femcel I commend him
Get back at normies, they hate all of us incels anyways

shouldve blackmailmaxxed and moneymaxxed