Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All words are a social construct

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
Why because before this society we built where tf would you see words in nature? Nowhere! words are only sounds that some jew added meanings to this is why I don't speak I just make noises like an animal

gruuh huuh huuh huh

Bro now I wonder if Cavemen called each other Niggers or if they had their own word like Homo-sapiggers

Why because before this society we built where tf would you see words in nature? Nowhere! words are only sounds that some jew added meanings to this is why I don't speak I just make noises like an animal
This thread has no meaning because words don't mean shit

Yes, I sometimes wonder if our very language is constructed in a way that prompts us to perceive reality in a certain way.

Yes, I sometimes wonder if our very language is constructed in a way that prompts us to perceive reality in a certain way.

Ted KACZYNSKI lifestyle

tumba yuumba huyumba zuzuzkaka makaka bubukaka

uh uh ah ah uh uh

"Yayauaizzzjzaiaazkzkaozozeeu" this is the new word I invented it means "faggot "