Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW all zoomers are wiggers

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
44715 3

how to become satanist

What about non-mayo zoomers?

how to become satanist

I'm m very glad you asked this question. I guess I can begin to answer your question by telling you why I have chosen to work with demons. I want things and demons have the power to help me get those things. There are many Left Hand Path traditions. You need to pick the one that's right for you. I am currently practicing goetic demonolatry.

You can start by practicing planetary meditations to awaken your psychic senses. You should also figure out what you want. Once you know what you want. You need to pick one of the many demons to assist you in getting what you want. The Ars Goetia is one of several renaissance era grimoires. It contains the names of 72 demons and their sigils. Each demon has different areas of expertise. Pick the appropriate demon and start giving them offerings. These offerings can be as simple as a stick of incense. Chant their enn while burning the incense. This is how you forge a working relationship with the demon. Do this for several months. I will continue the instructions in another reply.

Yea I was thinking about this earlier that black culture will be so mainstream that even whites will start to behave, act, talk , and portray as niggers .
It’s already mainstream and they already do those things

What about non-mayo zoomers?
Hip hop music has been been the highest grossing genre in the US since 2015.

Most zoomers black or non-black walk, talk, and dress like blacks do

I'm m very glad you asked this question. I guess I can begin to answer your question by telling you why I have chosen to work with demons. I want things and demons have the power to help me get those things. There are many Left Hand Path traditions. You need to pick the one that's right for you. I am currently practicing goetic demonolatry.

You can start by practicing planetary meditations to awaken your psychic senses. You should also figure out what you want. Once you know what you want. You need to pick one of the many demons to assist you in getting what you want. The Ars Goetia is one of several renaissance era grimoires. It contains the names of 72 demons and their sigils. Each demon has different areas of expertise. Pick the appropriate demon and start giving them offerings. These offerings can be as simple as a stick of incense. Chant their enn while burning the incense. This is how you forge a working relationship with the demon. Do this for several months. I will continue the instructions in another reply.
Understood, I will definitely look into this more and try to get in contact with a demon. Hopefully everything will go well and I can earn one of my desires

Understood, I will definitely look into this more and try to get in contact with a demon. Hopefully everything will go well and I can earn one of my desires
Good luck with your endeavors.