Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are miilenials or zoomers more soy where you live?

Are miilenials or zoomers more soy where you live?

• zoomers

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • millenials

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Just wondering . I am millenial but dont hang around zoomers . I can say alot of millenials are soy but I am wondering what zoomers are like. I am guessing they might be worse but I dunno

Just wondering . I am millenial but dont hang around zoomers . I can say alot of millenials are soy but I am wondering what zoomers are like. I am guessing they might be worse but I dunno
Zoomers are not soy. A lot of them are nazis, and even those who are apolitical usually dont support liberalism and globohomo.

In terms of what I've seen irl, a lot of zoomers are actually right winged. Whereas I've never met a single millennial who wasn't a complete liberal sissy homo.

In terms of what I've seen on the internet, a lot of zoomers are based nazis and antisemites. But finding a millennial in one of these right wing communities is pretty rare

Not saying soy zoomers don't exist, but there are definitely far more soy millennials out there than zoomers. Studies show this too, there are notably more right wing zoomers than there are right wing millennials.

In terms of what I've seen irl, a lot of zoomers are actually right winged. Whereas I've never met a single millennial who wasn't a complete liberal sissy homo.

In terms of what I've seen on the internet, a lot of zoomers are based nazis and antisemites. But finding a millennial in one of these right wing communities is pretty rare

Not saying soy zoomers don't exist, but there are definitely far more soy millennials out there than zoomers. Studies show this too, there are notably more right wing zoomers than there are right wing millennials.
where u live? In EE?