Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Allowing more women migration?

Would it help?

• Yes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Would it help men or not
VOTE!

No, since you are just transferring the problem to another country

I don’t tjink so. It would just trigger too many people here and they would virtue signal

lol no, it's still chad only

Logically it would help the receiving country, as the competition for men would increase and force women to lower their standards, and make it worse for the source country, as the competition for men would decrease

Last edited:
Logically it would help the receiving country, as the competition for men would increase and force women to lower their standards, and make it worse for the source country, as the competition for men you decrease

Logically it would help the receiving country, as the competition for men would increase and force women to lower their standards, and make it worse for the source country, as the competition for men you decrease

Racemixing should be banned, my subhumancels don't deserve the mog of their looksmatches getting a way with white Chad on a 1st world country while living the life without any effort just because of pussy pass. Same as I don't deserve to see white Stacies on my own country worshipping the BBC.

I'd go further. The very concept of borders should have been abolished already, the world is totally globalized thanks to high level resources such as the internet, and it was on its crawling steps to it by the invention of the TV. The more people are restrained, the lesser their options, including dates.

Would it help men or not
VOTE!
no shit it would help! a LOT of dating problems are due to poor gender rations (18-35 more males outnumber 18-35 females) couples with MALE immigration from mexico/china it fucks things up in the u.s of gay.

watch the video first (before blaming feminism/jews/tinder/cultural marxism. NOT saying they worsen the dating market but they are a boogeyman).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpYJzd7JOb8&ab_channel=medicannblackpill

yes tbh i want brown women to move to america

Would it help men or not
VOTE!
question: is it 18-23 year old women that are immigrating? I would NOT want post-wall female only immigration:feelskek:

no. fuck off were full

No. Free surgeries for subhumans only should help though.