Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you think men cheat more or women (Serious)

her99899

her99899

Banned
-
I asked all of my normie friends whether men cheat more or women and all of them said men because they are more thirsty so i would like to know what you guys think. do men cheat more or women i think women but they are just better at hiding it

Men are more thirsty but women have more opportunities. Hard to say what normie behaviour is like. Chad definitely cheats more than Stacey though.

foids 100%

its not even a challenge for them

if men had SMV equivalent to foids they would cheat on a daily basis

Only Chads can effort to cheat

women.

If you are here, you should know by now that it's women that cheat more. Because men struggle enough to get laid once, it's then crazy to conclude that he could get another girlfriend. Normie's relationships operate on razor thin margins where they are one text from being gf-less again.

Actually, there's some nuance.
Women cheat more, because all women have full capability to realize their ambitions to cheat. Chads are men that cheat often as the thing that makes them attractive (testosterone) also makes them more likely to cheat on a partner (mother nature is a huge troll).

Normies and incels can't Cheat; their SMV is not expedient for it. I guess if you consider an old normie going to see a sex worker because the woman that settled for him won't give him sex cheating, then men come closer being able to cheat as much as women.

And another thing: when women that settle cheat on their provider, they justifyi it as "I wasn't having my needs met!". Basically that means she still has some sort of sex-drive and the serendipitous fuck from Chad they met at work party was irresistible.

@cvh1991 what's your thoughts on this?

Last edited:
Foids are sluts. It is all evolutionary based and permanently engrained into them to chase the best looking chads, so they will cheat whenever possible. Men are more thirsty but it is harder for us to cheat.

water, its foids

Women... however if we are talking men in relationships verses women in relationships, nowadays I would say men, but only because most men can't cheat because a good portion of us are incels, and the men that are sexhavers are mostly chads or high-tier normies, who have 24/7 access to pussy whenever they want so why would they settle for one foid when most females obviously aren't worth that?
Women don't reward loyalty, most of us here would be happy to settle with a foid if that's what they wanted but they would rather chase high value men than be with us.
tldr; men in relationships may cheat more than women in relationships but it's women's fault for rewarding that behavior and choosing to pursue men who are like that.

women.

If you are here, you should know by now that it's women that cheat more. Because men struggle enough to get laid once, it's then crazy to conclude that he could get another girlfriend. Normie's relationships operate on razor thin margins where they are one text from being gf-less again.

Actually, there's some nuance.
Women cheat more, because all women have full capability to realize their ambitions to cheat. Chads are men that cheat often as the thing that makes them attractive (testosterone) also makes them more likely to cheat on a partner (mother nature is a huge troll).

Normies and incels can't Cheat; their SMV is not expedient for it. I guess if you consider an old normie going to see a sex worker because the woman that settled for him won't give him sex cheating, then men come closer being able to cheat as much as women.

And another thing: when women that settle cheat on their provider, they justifyi it as "I wasn't having my needs met!". Basically that means she still has some sort of sex-drive and the serendipitous fuck from Chad they met at work party was irresistible.

@cvh1991 what's your thoughts on this?
extremely high iq response love you for this brocel thanks

Foid will do shit like this, they are not loyal.

Women cheat more with a small group of chads on rotation.

Men are more opportunistic, will stay loyal but can be tempted if shown interest by a more attractive woman, but stay loyal more. Women are way more likely to seek out another man willingly and knowingly.

Men are more opportunistic, will stay loyal but can be tempted if shown interest by a more attractive woman, but stay loyal more. Women are way more likely to seek out another man willingly and knowingly.

I asked all of my normie friends whether men cheat more or women and all of them said men because they are more thirsty so i would like to know what you guys think. do men cheat more or women i think women but they are just better at hiding it
Only 1% of men can cheat. 99% of women can cheat.

Women easily, there’s no question about it. Chad couldn’t possibly cheat enough to balance out how many women cheat.

Men would cheat more if they had the chance, but they don't have, so they don't. So I think in practice women cheat more because nearly every woman easily can cheat.

Men attempt to cheat, but foids cheat. There was this Ashley Madison leak. Almost all of them were men who resorted to it due to dead-bedrooms. Hard to tell if Chads cheats more or foids due to disturbing new data on female body count coming up, still foids cheat less because there aren't enough chads.

women just have to open their legs , men have to be chad

It's women because they have all the options

It's women who cheat more. They have an infinite easier time doing it and they face no consequences from it (actually, society empowers them to cheat) so they are encouraged to cheat. A man who cheats will be seen as a villain.

They will also do loads of mental gymnastics to justify, deny or even say they were victimized to cheat, like when they complain they weren't having their needs met or their bf was "abusive".

Yes, but only chads cheat because they have so many options

Women. They only exist to be fucktoys.

Women cheat much more, they are just less likely to admit it and far more adept to hide it than men

Women cheat more because they can. I'd say if men had the same amount of opportunities we'd cheat just as much, but most men get breadcrumbs when it comes to women and in life and general where as for women it's literally hard to make the right choice when you have trillions of options.

chad is justified in cheating to fuck more virgin whores foid is not foids easily fall for chad throw themselves at them and beg for sex in sexual demands