Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost all men swipe right on literally everyone on Tinder

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
If that's not a blackpill I don't know what is.

Men's dating standards: LITERALLY ANYONE
Female dating standards:

How does that make you feel sweaty? :soy:

Lmao the Tinder subreddits are blackpill gold. So many delusional guys

I accidentally didn't superlike her, what should I do!!

Yeah buddy it's the fact you didn't give her a superlike that's the problem :lul:

On average males swipe right on 62% of foids, foids on the other hand swipe right on 4,5% of men.
And some want to deny the 80-20% rule, LMFAO more like 96-4%.

Internet dating chances

I guess most of the guys had a bad pERsonality:soy:

On average males swipe right on 62% of foids, foids on the other hand swipe right on 4,5% of men.

View attachment 386900
Yeah man 80-20 is some fucking 1990s shit lol. No fucking way is it that generous in 2020, not even close.

Also funny how whenever ANYONE talks about this, this is what you get:
(this is the post)
Comments:

Literally EVERY post is just calling him incel, "nice guy", neckbeard etc...NOT A SINGLE ONE addresses the fucking blackpill because they KNOW it's true.

FUCK I hate cucks and foids so much.

Qhat a brtainelt faggott.
Man these guys are everywhere. I've spent most of the day browsing these kind of subs on reddit (JFL what a way to spend Christmas) and I'm just sat here like...HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE BE SO STUPID AND BLUEPILLED.

Like look at this shit. The TITLE alone.

Does this retard really think the girl is genuinely fucking busy lmao? Holy shit.

Also JFL. First post I saw on /r/dating_advice:

FUCKING LOL

FOID PROBLEMS

Yeah man 80-20 is some fucking 1990s shit lol. No fucking way is it that generous in 2020, not even close.

View attachment 386905(this is the post)
Comments:
View attachment 386908
Literally EVERY post is just calling him incel, "nice guy", neckbeard etc...NOT A SINGLE ONE addresses the fucking blackpill because they KNOW it's true.

Precisely why I hate CUCK-IT. I dare them to find one black-pilled comment that hasn't been downvoted to oblivion or [deleted] jfl

good thing I never had that Tinder shit. I knew beforehand it was impossible for me.

Lmao the Tinder subreddits are blackpill gold. So many delusional guys
View attachment 386899
I accidentally didn't superlike her, what should I do!!

Yeah buddy it's the fact you didn't give her a superlike that's the problem :lul:

Comments:
View attachment 386908

It could smack them upside the head and cucks & foids would still deny the blackpill. They're worthless, and won't ever change

Comments:
View attachment 386908

I think 80-20 was never a thing. People mistook it because it was well known that 8 and above guys are fucking top 80% foids (and the former are fighting for those guys) but 8,9 and 10 are rare, they are not 20% of men just because they are 20% of all top "marks" for male looks. It was always 95-5%, because only 5-ish % of guys are 8,9 or 10. And it shows in this chart:

Percepcja szmat jest zjebana

It's a normal distribution, 5% of males are top tier and 5% bottom tier, although through foid's fucked up look at men, the actual numbers are skewed and they rate 15% of men at utter shit and like 0.5% of men as top tier looking. Add the above average looking ones and you will end up with the 5% number. It was always 95-5%. But I wouldn't say 90s were that bad.

I think 80-20 was never a thing. People mistook it because it was well known that 8 and above guys are fucking top 80% foids (and the former are fighting for those guys) but 8,9 and 10 are rare, they are not 20% of men just because they are 20% of all top "marks" for male looks. It was always 95-5%, because only 5-ish % of guys are 8,9 or 10. And it shows in this chart:

View attachment 386933

It's a normal distribution, 5% of males are top tier and 5% bottom tier, although through foid's fucked up look at men, the actual numbers are skewed and they rate 15% of men at utter shit and like 0.5% of men as top tier looking. Add the above average looking ones and you will end up with the 5% number. It was always 95-5%. But I wouldn't say 90s were that bad.
High IQ

View attachment 386900

"Parental investment theory" JFL. Abortion and the pill reversed that about 70 years ago. Men have more to lose from sex now.