Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tinder rejected me, now I've installed Hinge and it's making me unhinged

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I hate Tinder, but as I got back to the Netherlands and have a Filipino SIM card I thought that I might as well try joining again as I'm not buying a new Dutch SIM just to try Tinder out again, well, it didn't go well at all.

So, I decided to be strategic and swipe left on any beautiful toilet and swipe right on the overweight and ugly ones... Well, basically every freakin' toilet on my feed looked like a model. I have no idea why, but it's like fat toilets and ugly toilets don't exist on Tinder, they ALL look like models, so I ended up swiping left a lot and for whatever reason Tinder thought I was a bot for not liking every pretty girl on my feed so they immediately banned me "for being a bot". I absolutely hate Tinder.

Tinder actively punishes you if you go for ugly people. :society: :society: :society:

I just installed Hinge and saw some interesting profiles, I'll expand upon that in another post.

I genuinely want to play GTA inside of the Tinder headquarters. That app pisses me off to no end.

DATING APPS IS CHAD ONLY, WTF ARE YOU DOING THERE, MY NIGGA :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

DATING APPS IS CHAD ONLY, WTF ARE YOU DOING THERE, MY NIGGA :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
This.
Using incels.is and Tinder is like pressing gas and brake.