Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Almost all my rugby teammates mogs me

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
Wrist mog, height mog, face mog, frame mog, a lot of mogs basically

I am playing in a rugby team and I'm at the bottom really, even at fucking 5'11'' most of are of my height if not more, obviously almost everyone has a bigger frame and most of them were stronger than me (haven't seen them in 2 months since I started my bulk, but don't have that many hopes really), most of them are chadlites and a few of them, chads, then only high tier normies

I love this sport but how am I supposed to cope with teammates that mog me?

Chadlite amongst chads.
Your height is perfectly fine (above average)
Your frame is impeccable, the only thing that's below average is your wrist size and even then it's nowhere near enough to be considered subhuman
Your face is 5/10 Average
You're white

You're only like 17 and you have THAT height and fucking WIDE ass shoulders... your bones grow till you're 25.

You're above average in terms of SMV when comparing to others in the real world outside your rugby team

Chadlite amongst chads.
Your height is perfectly fine (above average)
Your frame is impeccable, the only thing that's below average is your wrist size and even then it's nowhere near enough to be considered subhuman
Your face is 5/10 Average
You're white

You're only like 17 and you have THAT height and fucking WIDE ass shoulders... your bones grow till you're 25.

You're above average in terms of SMV when comparing to others in the real world outside your rugby team
Real Talk here, if I'm a Chadlite and those all are chad, then what the fuck is a gigachad, I'm scared of meeting one
Also what the hell would be a norman?

Also Bones don't grow that much really

Real Talk here, if I'm a Chadlite and those all are chad, then what the fuck is a gigachad, I'm scared of meeting one
Also what the hell would be a norman?
Tbh you're an upper tier normie overall... But you'll likely become a chadlite by the time you actually grow up/your body sets in properly

You're still ultimately young as fuck
Gigachads are rare lol, you'll see a few when you go clubbing in cosmopolitan areas like London

Whenever you make your ascension post OP, remember us guys, and try not to come off to smug. :feelsbadman:

Tbh you're an upper tier normie overall... But you'll likely become a chadlite by the time you actually grow up/your body sets in properly

You're still ultimately young as fuck
Gigachads are rare lol, you'll see a few when you go clubbing in cosmopolitan areas like London
I always though the "Bones keep growing" is a cope once you hit 16
Whenever you make your ascension post OP, remember us guys, and try not to come off to smug. :feelsbadman:
I never intended to brag but probably the bragstapo is having my ass on a crosshair, if I ever ascend I will never brag about it, the blacpill has done much for me in the field of understanding the world