Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Almost crying...

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CgHpoump32d/

"
I am afraid that these photos will not be posted in the album, so they will be blocked.

I believe that a month ago, I had been studying a virtuous person in Dadu, living a family life in contact with her, and now I have been working for six days. It is really hard.

My college life was really ordinary, even if I had regrets. A young love, these big and small, fragmentary choices, all said well, completely filled my college life.

To your loved ones, the friends I used to be with, the buddies I played with, and the friends I've always chosen, every sincere encounter I've had with those roommates, I've had a great encounter. Thank you to my family for always supporting me in everyone's decisions and giving me the best love and freedom."

I hope I can ascend at uni and escape from this shithole. But I am subhuman :feelsrope:

I hope I can ascend at uni and escape from this shithole. But I am subhuman :feelsrope:
hope so
use money to ascend
pay for her
as a 5'7'' 3/10 this is the only way