Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Almost got into a fight, and 10 reasons i cant

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
I typed a significant potion of this last thursday, the rest i typed today.

you guys remmeber back in july when i posted this

Things have changed since then he now acne it can be noticed mostly in the close to the mouth/ below the cheek / close to the above the v shape (chin)

Okay so it was the end of chemistry 12.

And as i was coming out i opened the door, i held the door and a girl came out and i said your welcome, and another one your welcome, and i believe another one your welcome, and then this asian guy his name is bill, and mason yup thats his name was behind him, i notice, then i said your not welcome and let go of the door, but (if mason wasnt there i could have probably held on)

After i said that, he said shut up Gabe. Then came up to me was trying to push me to a wall (right) but some how i managed to resist and pushed his body back with my left arm, i beleive my arm made a fist while pushing back, it wasnt a big push, it was just me moving back more to the left, i would describe it as resisting. He then turned around looked at me in the eyes

He had glasses on, he had a facial expression, he had hes eyes open wide, you could see the white (sclera), i suppose he had some type of fury. hes eyes are blue. Then i said you pushed me first, then he said i believe he said dont make fun of bill his my friend. (he had a finger up, the finger right of the middle finger.)

I was shocked, first of all this guy is taller than me, hes wearing the same shoes as last year, while im wearing shoes that give me a height cope up, and im still short.
He just turned and looked at me, he looked down, and i looked up (height). My body was in shocked, and i was upset for the next days. I would have probably shit my self if the fight happened; felt something in my asshole: maybe the muscle could have let loose, maybe, not sure.

I was a corward, i was scared, i immediately started coping, trying to mimic the green goblin physchosis.
I had imagination of me fight him,
But its all cope, fighting him would be a bad idea and heres why.

1. Taller than me.
2. More athletic than me.
3. He has friends, and is known for being good person; 2 days before, science teacher said something like (not exacty quoted): all mason does is help people....
He does everything from the goodness (or bottom) of his heart.
4. The only friends i can think of i have one has learning/understanding problems, second one got a girlfriend ( he's tall by the way ), but i have heard some what racist languagevfrom him. I had asked both if we were friends, I could name other two, but im no longer really close to them,

5. Im the only N word, this is important,
He is white, has a social connection with them, the school is majority white and native american; some native americans are part white. Which side would they choose? his side ofc. There are other they are half, and half white.

6. He has anger issues at east thats what i was told, he can simply claim that he has anger issues
7. I dont wanna go to online school, my mom would put me in online school.

8. Small town. Words spread fast here, he will obviously have more backing,

9. If i win i loose, if i loose i loose.
Either way if i loose, if i win, i loose either way. Ig i loose, theb i loose, everyone would know that i got beat up, turning me into a laughing stock. And if i win i loose, if i win, i may get kicked out; online school, people would obviously defend him/ probably intefere/ lawsuit/court maybe involved they may sterotype me as violent.
May increase racism. Basically it would be way bad if i win

10. This is the first and last, im getting baptized in oct 28

sounds bad,
similiar reasons to why I avoided fighting the guys who were bullying me back in highschool.(Except the race part).

Last edited:
sounds bad,
similiar reasons to why I avoided fighting the guys who were bullying me back in highschool.(Except the race part).
WAit you read it all?

Fighting him would result in a Phyricc victory at your part.

Yep similar situation with me back in school.. never fought back against bullies due to being way shorter and physically weaker. Wasn't good at verbal comebacks either... I'd just stutter and look dumb.

Basically all I could do was take it.

Main reason why i didn't start fights because my bullies were known as the good kids, they had good grades and were from rich families. I was the weird ethnic quiet kid, last thing i needed was to be known as the angry.. Everyone would turn against me, you can beat up someone but you have to continue seeing them everyday.

Didn’t you show a pic of him. He looks a little like @Adolf Hitler iirc

Also judging by the story that Mason kid sounds like he’s a low functioning retard. Is he supposed to be in that class or a special Ed one or is your class special ED?

Also judging by the story that Mason kid sounds like he’s a low functioning retard. Is he supposed to be in that class or a special Ed one or is your class special ED?
No, i sat beside him today , so that we can fill in the blanks, (science) i did complete tuck in my chair , body was curved. Basixally i wasnt sitting all the way through.
HE was actually the first person i sat next too at least in science class. I wanted to tell him this, but when he was done he moved his stuff (binder( behind where his friend was, and i was like damn he still hates me.
But he has been treating me better.
Which i asked my self.
(I typed this yesterday, its now the next day)

No, i sat beside him today , so that we can fill in the blanks, (science) i did complete tuck in my chair , body was curved. Basixally i wasnt sitting all the way through.
HE was actually the first person i sat next too at least in science class. I wanted to tell him this, but when he was done he moved his stuff (binder( behind where his friend was, and i was like damn he still hates me.
But he has been treating me better.
Which i asked my self.
(I typed this yesterday, its now the next day)
I c

Why did you get into fight did you lose.

sounds bad,
Every tall man is untrustworthy