Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Something to know about the agepill

sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro
I am reading a feature in a newspaper and I wanted to post an excerpt from it (it's fair-use).

PKDB

“This is Absolute Beginners, on set. I’m wearing a beautiful 1950s dress, which was pulled in from a vintage shop. While I was promoting the film that dress would always turn up at the shoots. I loved wearing it, but I got a bit sick of it towards the end. Bowie was just gorgeous. Heaven. I was 16 and I think he was 30 [he was actually 39]. He was so lovely to everybody and I was completely in awe. I was also deluded, imagining that he’d fall in love with me and we’d run off. And of course [when we met] I was in a line-up of people where he just shook my hand and then went along the line, and I was crushed. But then one day I was sitting in make-up and he popped his head in the door and said hi. He came over, picked up a brush and just started brushing my hair. He didn’t say anything — he just brushed it, then walked away. It was the most erotic experience of my life.”
A few things to note about this.
  1. Absolute Beginners I presume is some TV show or movie. I know that name coincidentally as the name of a German incel forum or a German forum similar to Love Shy.
  2. This is what some celebrity roastie, Patsy Kensit, has to say about her 16yo self being silently touched by David Bowie (age difference of 23 years)
  3. It's not creepy when it's Chad doing it. She would have ran out of that changing room crying to find a police officer if it was a balding mexican janitor
  4. If Chad can keep his looks, he can continue to appeal to jail bait: It was the most erotic experience of my life
I am aware Bowie had status, and it no doubt played into this exchange. But was it the status that built comfort enough that she didn't get creeped out by a 39yo man brushing her hair. That's a vulnerable position near her neck.

I just wanted to share my thoughts about this when I came across it. It helps me to promote the uncommon but true assertion that the agepill is a component of the lookspill, and if you are some giga chad that looks ten years younger than he is, that is how you will be treated by foids.

Water but double standards like this piss me off the most. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
It's bad enough they won't have sex with us but they will report us to HR or to the police just because we are ugly and ruin our lives while chads get unrestricted access to all of their holes whenever they want for the exact same behavior.

Water but double standards like this piss me off the most. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
It's bad enough they won't have sex with us but they will report us to HR or to the police just because we are ugly and ruin our lives while chads get unrestricted access to all of their holes whenever they want for the exact same behavior.

View: https://youtu.be/CEEDq0VurCI?si=66eRsYjbonrJhu1o

Brutal watch, the guy in this video calls himself a rapist dozens of times and the foid doesn’t skip him

If Chad can keep his looks, he can continue to appeal to jail bait: It was the most erotic experience of my life
Imagine you marry this bitch by the way (she has been married five times apparently). Imagine you marry her, and this is what she has to say about some five minute interaction with another man.

Jesus Christ.

I'm floating in a tin can

View: https://youtu.be/CEEDq0VurCI?si=66eRsYjbonrJhu1o

Brutal watch, the guy in this video calls himself a rapist dozens of times and the foid doesn’t skip him

Foid hypocrisy on full display.
Sharing videos like this is the most effective incel propaganda imo. With how many women complain about misogyny and rape culture and the like, but will completely do a 180 on all their beliefs when chad is in the room... stuff like this will make any male rage, even most chads are disgusted by their blatant hypocrisy.
Exposing female nature is the quickest way to finally make society turn in the right direction towards females.

:reeeeee: