Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Almost had a heartattack.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
I tried to log in and it said the user couldnt be found, i thought "oh,my ogre fingers must have messed up the password" so i tried again. Again it failed. Now im starting to freak out "was i banned while i was gone" i tried again, now it wants to know if im a robot:rage:. As you may already know, i am a robot. So i click all the signs and car's. It didnt work. At this point my eye's are getting watery and idk what to do. So i closed the tab and tried again super slow and it worked:D. Sadly i have no alerts so im about to log off.

TL;DR:couldnt sign in,most terror filled 2min's of my life. Happy ending tho:feelsokman:.

Kek.

Have an alert, my friend. You exist. We care for you.

Good to hear :D

I tried to log in and it said the user couldnt be found, i thought "oh,my ogre fingers must have messed up the password" so i tried again. Again it failed. Now im starting to freak out "was i banned while i was gone" i tried again, now it wants to know if im a robot:rage:. As you may already know, i am a robot. So i click all the signs and car's. It didnt work. At this point my eye's are getting watery and idk what to do. So i closed the tab and tried again super slow and it worked:D. Sadly i have no alerts so im about to log off.

TL;DR:couldnt sign in,most terror filled 2min's of my life. Happy ending tho:feelsokman:.

I hope this will make you happy!

Kek.

Have an alert, my friend. You exist. We care for you.

Agreed.

:)
I hope this will make you happy!

Agreed.
It did:). The dopamine rush i get from alerts is hard to describe but it Feelsgoodman.

Here's some of my alerts, for you

Screen Shot 2018 04 03 at 65636 PM

Wtf Nigga I thought you legit had a heart attack.

These are not quotes tho, so doesn't count lel
Lol, that would have sucked. I think the actual heart attack is on it's way,sometimes im just sitting doing nothing and i feel my heart start beating way to fast.