Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Banned from tinder?

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
Yesterday I made a tinder account to try my luck with foids again and was met with ZERO matches or right swipes after hours of swiping. I just couldn't believe it, not even bots swiped right on me.
I must be shadowbanned right? I tried making a new account and log in through facebook and it made me wait one hour just for it to log back into my banned account.
Do I need a new phone number and IP? Or is my phone hardware banned? How do I circumvent this?

Yesterday I made a tinder account to try my luck with foids again
based

was met with ZERO matches or right swipes after hours of swiping. I just couldn't believe it, not even bots swiped right on me.
brutal
I must be shadowbanned right? I tried making a new account and log in through facebook and it made me wait one hour just for it to log back into my banned account.
Do I need a new phone number and IP? Or is my phone hardware banned?
tbh this is cope, im sorry brocel

if ur not chad or HTN then dont go on tinder, it will only lead to sadness

Nah you're just ugly bro sorry

based

brutal

tbh this is cope, im sorry brocel

if ur not chad or HTN then dont go on tinder, it will only lead to sadness
No way I'm that hideous that not even 0/10 obese whales swiped right on me. Not even a single bot. I'm almost completely sure I was shadowbanned because I made several chadfish experiments on tinder before and kept deleting and creating accounts.

No way I'm that hideous that not even 0/10 obese whales swiped right on me. Not even a single bot. I'm almost completely sure I was shadowbanned because I made several chadfish experiments on tinder before and kept deleting and creating accounts.
Average-looking men have less success on tinder than literal 0/10 women

Average-looking men have less success on tinder than literal 0/10 women
It's beyond over if that's true. I must keep inhaling copium otherwise I will die.

Make a new account, but with a chadfish. Don't open the app near fast moving vehicles, rooftops, sharp objects, or vines/wires.

Let him cope with the shadowban theory a little longer. :feelshaha:

What if the stacies thought you were above their league man, you can never say

Great now Tinder is not allowing me to delete my account.