Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Almost ran over a Roastie Toasty

Psychocel

Psychocel

Defunctcel
-
So there I am, cruising at 50mph on the outer lane of a three lane curve. Since I had taken a right turn on the previous intersection no cars where on the vicinity, and this """"""jogging""""""" whore decides it is a good idea to cross the street when I am less than 2 school buses away from her. I had to step on the break, of course didn't wanna get jailed for killing a toasty it's not time yet, and wait for Roastie to walk the lane since she couldn't run it after """"""""jogging""""""""". This whore was wearing a slutty outfit where the boobs could bounce while she """"""jogs""""" and some shorty shorts vacuumed on her anus. Also had the facial Stacylite phenotype going on. The fact this whore had the privileged white upper class entitled foid look, made me somewhat regret not doing the manslaughter kek Had I actually ran her over it would be on her for not crossing on the designated crosswalk, jumping in front of a car after leaving an island. Of course that would only apply to Chad, but because I'm incel I would have been given the full weight of the law :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

flattening the roast beef

Any slut that jogs should be ran over immediately