Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based trolled a female today

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
was walking to my car after buying groceries. the parking lot was pretty full today and as I was halfway up the lane where I had parked I saw a female waiting on a car to pull out so she could park there which would be the closest empty spot to the store entrance. I waved at her and pointed down the lane and as she passed me she waved at me while the car behind her pulled in to the now empty spot.
but there wasn't an empty spot where I pointed :feelsEhh: this female lost the closest spot to the entrance and had to drive all the way up and search for another spot

was walking to my car after buying groceries. the parking lot was pretty full today and as I was halfway up the lane where I had parked I saw a female waiting on a car to pull out so she could park there which would be the closest empty spot to the store entrance. I waved at her and pointed down the lane and as she passed me she waved at me while the car behind her pulled in to the now empty spot.
but there wasn't an empty spot where I pointed :feelsEhh: this female lost the closest spot to the entrance and had to drive all the way up and search for another spot
Females are not entitled to parking spaces near the store

Good job brocel :feelshaha: