Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Alone in a crowd

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
It doesn't matter if I'm sitting a class of 100 people (auditorium), or if I'm in a bus full of people, or eating in a dining hall full of people, or shopping in a crowded grocery store, im alone in a crowd. Nobody irl pays attention to me. I'm like a ghost wandering around the crowded city. Sometimes, the loneliness becomes unbearable and I feel my heart sinking. I can feel the pain overwhelm my body to point where I lose 100% of my energy and I am unable to concentrate, and almost feels like being in a state of paralysis

Last edited:
loneliness becomes unbearable and I feel my heart sinking.
This feeling is the worst. I just drown out the real world with my phone and with my earphones in I just distract myself. Brootal feeling

This feeling is the worst. I just drown out the real world with my phone and with my earphones in I just distract myself. Brootal feeling
Women don't give a single fuck about us slowly rotting in unbearable loneliness. Those selfish cunts don't understand us

I'd rather be invisible than hearing everyone think "damn he's ugly" so loudly.

Women don't give a single fuck about us slowly rotting in unbearable loneliness. Those selfish cunts don't understand us
Sometimes they can clearly see that a guy is lonely and depressed. But they wouldn’t dare talk to him or be nice. They just let him suffer alone whilst they go out partying, clubbing and going out with Chad. It puts them in a weaker position if they have to approach first. They’d rather reject people and boost their ego

when iam in a crowd i get immense anxiety and sweat breakouts. If you dont have autism: You have probably never experienced anything near the amount of anxiety and fear I experience when in a crowded place

when iam in a crowd i get immense anxiety and sweat breakouts. If you dont have autism: You have probably never experienced anything near the amount of anxiety and fear I experience when in a crowded place
I never feel scared when I’m in a crowd because nobody is going to harm me. They wont do anything bad to me, they are just minding their own business, they don’t care about your presence.

Sometimes they can clearly see that a guy is lonely and depressed. But they wouldn’t dare talk to him or be nice. They just let him suffer alone whilst they go out partying, clubbing and going out with Chad. It puts them in a weaker position if they have to approach first. They’d rather reject people and boost their ego
One day, I’ll stop caring about being lonely. I don’t know how long it will take for me to suppress my feelings

How I felt at the two (and only) metal shows I've ever been at... what a shitty experience. Best to listen to metal at home alone, going out as a single male is fucking sui-fuel.

How I felt at the two (and only) metal shows I've ever been at... what a shitty experience. Best to listen to metal at home alone, going out as a single male is fucking sui-fuel.
I can relate. I Went to a football game by myself and it felt so boring. Last month, I was eating at a seafood restaurant alone and i had that same shitty feeling.

This feeling I hate the most. When you are a manlet, everyone gets in your way, no consideration. Not only that you see couples making out. The list goes on.

It doesn't matter if I'm sitting a class of 100 people (auditorium), or if I'm in a bus full of people, or eating in a dining hall full of people, or shopping in a crowded grocery store, im alone in a crowd. Nobody irl pays attention to me. I'm like a ghost wandering around the crowded city. Sometimes, the loneliness becomes unbearable and I feel my heart sinking. I can feel the pain overwhelm my body to point where I lose 100% of my energy and I am unable to concentrate, and almost feels like being in a state of paralysis
View attachment 1144762
real

This feeling I hate the most. When you are a manlet, everyone gets in your way, no consideration. Not only that you see couples making out. The list goes on.
Every metalhead (man or woman) was taller than me... I think the "average height" thing is absolutely skewed or hasn't been tested in decades. I'm 5'8" and most foids are taller than me, it's fucking humiliating.

One day, I’ll stop caring about being lonely. I don’t know how long it will take for me to suppress my feelings
No.
You cant. You must take it all, and deny it yourself.
That way, you Will BE a natural hater of the fabric behind this unfortunate end.

A denier of the Will to live. Hence, a denier of the World itself.

Take this from another "you" that hás been inside a Room for 9 years.

Aspire for modding projects in vidya paradise, while using the GOAT Windows XP for maximum authenticity.

One could possibly Ascend to this level of basedment!

Last edited:
No.
You cant. You must take it all, and deny it yourself.
That way, you Will BE a natural hater of the fabric behind this unfortunate end.

A denier of the Will to live. Hence, a denier of the World itself.

Take this from another "you" that hás been inside a Room for 9 years.

Aspire for modding projects in vidya paradise, while using the GOAT Windows XP for maximum authenticity.
I accept my fate.

I accept my fate.
Mitigate the pain by forgetting about yourself, whilst you are occupied with something enjoyable.:feelsokman:

While fully knowing that it was "Determined" to BE this way.

Could always BE worse.

Just comfymaxxing is the way my friend.
While giving no shits.

Mitigate the pain by forgetting about yourself, whilst you are occupied with something enjoyable.:feelsokman:

While fully knowing that it was "Determined" to BE this way.

Could always BE worse.

Just comfymaxxing is the way my friend.
While giving no shits.
Forgetting is not ignoring though, you acknowledged bad shit that happened to you, and now you are on the process of healing yourself from the grimaces commited at the hands humanity on your behalf.