Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Im alone right now

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I'm in my house all alone right now. My father is working at his office, my brother is at his own office, my grandparents are in Mexico attending a family gathering. I'm just sitting in my couch watching random videos on YouTube. I fell asleep because I was bored and had nothing to do. I don't have work or school today, I have a one week vacation.When a person is in this situation they call their partner to meet up with them so they can feel less lonely. The purpose of being in a relationship is to not feel lonely. You see couples doing things together, they eat together, they shop together, they watch TV together, they drive together, they walk together, they sit together, they do all these things together to not feel lonely. I have nobody to call and hang out with. My house is quiet, it's lifeless, I'm not living im just existing. I'm like a sloth sitting on a tree, doing nothing.
Sloth lying branch 910001 373

Last edited:
I've been alone all my life

I'm in my house all alone right now. My father is working at his office, my brother is at his own office, my grandparents are in Mexico attending a family gathering. I'm just sitting in my couch watching random videos on YouTube. I fell asleep because I was bored and had nothing to do. I don't have work or school today, I have a one week vacation.When a person is in this situation they call their partner to meet up with them so they can feel less lonely. I have nobody to call and hang out with. My house is quiet, it's lifeless, I'm not living in just existing. I'm like a sloth sitting on a tree, doing nothing.
now read again

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU

I've been alone my entire life.

There are many good copes in SoCal

kids.is

JFL @ you living with your fuckin parents. Grow up, dude.

My name didnt come from nothing, It came from me being an outcast, Lonelyus is the perfect outcast username!

I don't pay rent because my parents want me to save as much money as possible.
Holy cringey fuck. Yeah, do what your fuckin parents told you, soy boy.

I'm in my house all alone right now. My father is working at his office, my brother is at his own office, my grandparents are in Mexico attending a family gathering. I'm just sitting in my couch watching random videos on YouTube. I fell asleep because I was bored and had nothing to do. I don't have work or school today, I have a one week vacation.When a person is in this situation they call their partner to meet up with them so they can feel less lonely. The purpose of being in a relationship is to not feel lonely. You see couples doing things together, they eat together, they shop together, they watch TV together, they drive together, they walk together, they sit together, they do all these things together to not feel lonely. I have nobody to call and hang out with. My house is quiet, it's lifeless, I'm not living im just existing. I'm like a sloth sitting on a tree, doing nothing.
View attachment 1098027
You are annoying user I make sure you never touch a pussy without coughing up $$$$$

Holy cringey fuck. Yeah, do what your fuckin parents told you, soy boy.
I live with my family. It's common for Mexicans to live with their families after they pass 18 years of age. White culture is different from Mexican culture

I live with my family. It's common for Mexicans to live with their families after they pass 18 years of age. White culture is different from Mexican culture
Julio Cesar Chavez-maxx or its over for you ngl

I already know that's it's over. Looks is everything
My fuckin point was that Mexicans are good at boxing so you should try that to become somebody.

iktf. it's a sunny day in socal, so i would go out for walks or just cope with a hobby

iktf. it's a sunny day in socal, so i would go out for walks or just cope with a hobby
I'm getting on the bus and I'm going to eat something because I'm bored asf

I am 31 years of age and still live with parents. One of the reasons is that if i would live alone loneliness would be harder to endure

What you call white culture has become totally degenerate under the rule of economical liberalism, detroying traditionnal structures such as families from the inside. It hasn't always been like that, and in some parts of old Europe some people are still living the way your family see things. It's normal and sane for a family to find way to keep its members safe and gather capital for future generations. Anyone who pretend otherwise is a gullible victim of the current trend of liberal absurdism.

I am 31 years of age and still live with parents. One of the reasons is that if i would live alone loneliness would be harder to endure
You get used to it. At some point living with your parents is a burden for them and for you, especially if you can't really help them despite the tale you tell yourself.