Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

alone in life and in death

A

ads676

Banned
-
I have red an article in the daily mail about a women who died alone and remind alone for two years after her death without no no-one noticing. I have left a link below. This paints a light into how society has became. Even in the 21 century it seems like you can fall under the cracks. This story hits way closer to home because I am in my mid thirties and the fact that I have been an incel for most of my life, it seems like I am heading towards this path and if I was to despair of the face of the earth tomorrow I dont think I will be missed. I think there will be only two people that will be asking for me and try to contact me.

The only way I think I can escape this predicament is to descend and start a family of my own or do an activity where they have a tight knit community like a learning how to skydive or joining an outlaw motorcycle club. any suggestion ?

You do hear of these stories quite often.

[UWSL]I mean, anyone can die alone regardless of the life you have.[/UWSL]

Also I'm not really convinced it's better to die with a full life because then you have more to lose.[UWSL] I think death is just never nice for anyone.[/UWSL]

I guess that not everyone has lots of social contacts, family, etc. Pe[UWSL]ople should be helped out of that if they want to be.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It's also not great that society seems quite bad at determining when something like this might have happened. Leaving it until people notice a bad smell is probably not a very good system![/UWSL]

Two years, I once heard a story were a woman lied dead for 50 years, I think it was in Croatia, but this happens hundreds of times in England alone, if you have no friends or family then this will likely happen