Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL alot of fakecels are on this site projecting their ego unto us

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
Screenshot 86

@Alexxander97 kill yourself

He is gloating and still gets no pussy, incels in denial are the worst, he thinks simping counts for something.

26 KHHV

he belongs here

He is gloating and still gets no pussy, incels in denial are the worst, he thinks simping counts for something.
yeah hes a clown for sure

Account deletion is necessary if he won't take his ban and scamper off to CuckTears and the rest of his fellow subhuman Doogycel-tier copers already... :feelsUgh:

Though there are plenty others like him, but in the opposite sense of bragging about how tall/attractive they are whenever they can here, sometimes sneakily. :feelsclown:

Account deletion is necessary if he won't take his ban and scamper off to CuckTears and the rest of his fellow subhuman Doogycel-tier copers already... :feelsUgh:

Though there are plenty others like him, but in the opposite sense of bragging about how tall/attractive they are whenever they can here, sometimes sneakily. :feelsclown:
yeah i think he needs his account to be feleted he just exposed himself

He is the sharpest mind on reddit, sent to infiltrate us

I'm sure he is liking the attention; he keeps coming back to this post to see if there are any new comments. Enjoy it while it lasts.
yeah i made a thread requesting for his account to be deleted

Ngl I think at least 40% of this forum is normies and failed normies who can't compete with modern day hypergamy :feelsUgh:

Also:
>using google chrome instead of firefox with fingerprint resistance hardening
>signed into chrome with google account while browsing .is
>google name starts with M, so one can assume your real name starts with M as well
>doesn't look like you are using a VPN
>reddit user :soy:
>leaking roblox username fexmalekixller (very based ngl) :feelskek:

Very bad opsec. Google and microsoft jews know that you browse incel content. You will have the feds knocking at your door if you post anything too based. You are probably on a government list already :feelsohgod:

Ngl I think at least 40% of this forum is normies and failed normies who can't compete with modern day hypergamy :feelsUgh:

Also:
>using google chrome instead of firefox with fingerprint resistance hardening
>signed into chrome with google account while browsing .is
>google name starts with M, so one can assume your real name starts with M as well
>doesn't look like you are using a VPN
>reddit user :soy:
>leaking roblox username fexmalekixller (very based ngl) :feelskek:

Very bad opsec. Google and microsoft jews know that you browse incel content. You will have the feds knocking at your door if you post anything too based. You are probably on a government list already :feelsohgod:
first i dont live in america and second i live in dubai. and i dont usually post some fucked up shit ionly insult if needed to defend myself

first i dont live in america and second i live in dubai. and i dont usually post some fucked up shit ionly insult if needed to defend myself
Ok I guess you have less to worry about. But don't you guys have federal glow niggers in dubai too?:feelsLSD:You never know what could get you in trouble tho. In 2022 saying anything online that criticizes women is hate speech and you could lose your job and get cancelled. You can't even say nigga or nigger on most platforms without being banned :feelsclown:

Ok I guess you have less to worry about. But don't you guys have federal glow niggers in dubai too?:feelsLSD:You never know what could get you in trouble tho. In 2022 saying anything online that criticizes women is hate speech and you could lose your job and get cancelled. You can't even say nigga or nigger on most platforms without being banned :feelsclown:
yeah hopefully this ownt happen and i am not working yet i am still in grade 12 and live with my family

VPN doesn't really do anything
Nah bro. At the very least it will hide your real IP when you browse the internet. Go to browserleaks.com. What's the city and country that shows up for you? For me, it's showing up as a completely different continent than my real location. I use TOR on top of my VPN for extra protection. Some .is users reported getting a visit from the FBI after posting on here, so I like to be extra safe :smonk:

You should be careful and pick a good VPN provider with a good reputation. Some VPNs sell your data and inject ads into web pages :feelsUnreal:

In Muslim countries not really
Guess I need to buy a plane ticket and middleeastmaxx :feelshmm:
Arab World Egypt GIF

retarded bragging faggot

How tf this nigga still isn't hardbanned

PS, My cat is running around the house rn at full speed, Its entertaining to watch xD

Catmaxxing is a good based cope, Get yourself a cat and get free hugs
yeah u right bro i will try to get it when i move out or start working and making my own money

sorry you had to deal with that brocel :feelsUgh:

yeah u right bro i will try to get it when i move out or start working and making my own money
FREE LOVE FOIDS DENY US!

yeah does ur pet love u
Hes happy when im around atleast, I feel welcomed after a long walk with angry normies staring at me like im some deformed hippie, CATMAXXING IS THE WAY, CATS GIVE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!

Hes happy when im around atleast, I feel welcomed after a long walk with angry normies staring at me like im some deformed hippie, CATMAXXING IS THE WAY, CATS GIVE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!
agreed some animals give more love than humans. may i ask about ur family do they love u

agreed some animals give more love than humans. may i ask about ur family do they love u
I visited them today, IDK its unclear we have a really weird family

I visited them today, IDK its unclear we have a really weird family
well same for me i love my mum and siblinbs but they dont taIk to me alot idk something weird

well same for me i love my mum and siblinbs but they dont taIk to me alot idk something weird
Its your ugliness bro, They just tolerate you