Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

alot of trump supporters are unironically the most low iq people to exist. even more low iq than liberals

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
"Don't blame the communist jew who pushed feminism and outlawed racism" "Don't blame the antifa people who love troons and nigger lives matter, they're not REAAAAAL communists". Fuck outta here you're not the real left if anything you're the minority if you hate trannies and niggers, but i guarantee if you were talking to some libtard you'd be simping for trannies and niggers because you people just lie and pander to whoever is in front of you.
thats because they're not real communists. they're liberals. communists never held power in western societies. i dont even consider myself left wing but im just tired of liberals being called communists when they're just capitalists with some progressive views attached. the actual communist soviet union was pretty based which is why I somewhat respect them. I even made my pfp and flag off of them
The western media hates you? Youtube and reddit have been pushing your far-left gay agenda for the last 20 years, there's antiwork subreddits, breadtube gets astroturfed. a communist JEW called Sam Seder is astroturfed, turkroach Hasan is astroturfed. They push your shitty ideology everywhere they possibly can. Again either you're fucking blind or you're fucking lying and anyone who is a commie as an incel is fucking cringe and should crawl back to reddit.
youtube is pretty neutral but reddit is very liberal and anti-CCP and would probably be anti-soviet if it still existed today. u think antiwork is communist? so u dont even know what communism is jfl. hasan piker got censored on twitch and is hated alot on reddit.

Idgaf who gets it, give it to the sandniggers for all I care as long as they leave my country.

And yes what? Yes you're white or yes you're not white? Because you have the mentality of a nigger and a jew.
Based yet again. I'd donate to a 1 way trip back to Africa campaign.

Low IQ talking points that would only work on impressionable 15-year olds who haven't seen whose opening the borders, who controls the media, who censors the far-right online. Lying retard is what you are. The far-right is the only group that fights against the brownification of the West while the further left you go they get more extreme in their anti-white hatred. But brownoid consoomers like you don't care about any of that, you just want some money, ironically just as obsessed with shekels as the rich you claim to hate.
"Don't blame the communist jew who pushed feminism and outlawed racism" "Don't blame the antifa people who love troons and nigger lives matter, they're not REAAAAAL communists". Fuck outta here you're not the real left if anything you're the minority if you hate trannies and niggers, but i guarantee if you were talking to some libtard you'd be simping for trannies and niggers because you people just lie and pander to whoever is in front of you.

The western media hates you? Youtube and reddit have been pushing your far-left gay agenda for the last 20 years, there's antiwork subreddits, breadtube gets astroturfed. a communist JEW called Sam Seder is astroturfed, turkroach Hasan is astroturfed. They push your shitty ideology everywhere they possibly can. Again either you're fucking blind or you're fucking lying and anyone who is a commie as an incel is fucking cringe and should crawl back to reddit.
All true. Communist jews have had abundant power in the media for a long time now. It's the only reason these niggers think what they think; they've been influenced by propaganda on jewtube and soyddit. The genius thing about this propaganda is that it makes them think they're the underdog.

the actual communist soviet union was pretty based which is why I somewhat respect them. I even made my pfp and flag off of them
Are you joking? The soviet union was the organized destruction of russia at the hands of the jews. I wish I could send you to a gulag. And no, lenin wasn't good either; he was just as evil and retarded as stalin.

The only reason I vote for Trump is because democrats are for unlimited, third world, immigration. At least Trump pretends to care instead of rolling out the red carpet.

That’s simply not how the economy works.
It is.
I’ll make a very simple example. If one person wants a piece of fried chicken, and another person wants money, the second person can create value through labor by raising and cooking chicken.
What does "creating value" mean? They aren't creating value, they're creating fried chicken. The value of which is determined by the domestic currency, how much of it is in circulation and various other state capitalist policies and regulations (which impact that market).
The first person can then trade their money for chicken, and they will both gain value from the trade.
Bruh you've strawmanned me by swapping "money" for "value". An objective, material thing for an abstract, subjective thing. It's also impossible to raise and cook chicken without first having money. It's almost impossible to "create" "value", in your terms, without first having "value". And the more "value" you have, the easier it is to create more "value". Meaning that it's far easier for the rich to make money than the poor.
On a large scale, people are constantly creating value, and feds basically print money to account for this. This can be tracked through our GDP.
This doesn't alter anything. The amount of money, at any given time, is still fixed. Increasing GDP doesn't benefit people in any way, if the vast majority of those gains go to the rich. GDP has been increasing in the west for the last 40 years while living standards for the majority have been worsening and people have become poorer. GDP is a top-down measure of the economy.
So, we can easily extend this logic to rich people. By creating a company, they’re creating a system that constantly provides value through products/services. When you buy something on Amazon, which I’m sure you have, you’re obviously gaining value because you voluntarily did that trade. This is why the economy is not a zero sum game.
Being able to flog consoomer shit is not providing "value". The free market religious mantra that by engaging in a transaction you're de facto gaining "value" from it is absolutely retarded, and assumes people act rationally and in their own interests, when they do not. It assumes people aren't subject to marketing, propaganda, laziness, selfishness, stupidity and myriad other social and human ills.

Amazon haven't provided value to the economy or society, they've been hugely destructive. They've almost singlehandedly destroyed the high street, put tens of thousands of businesses out of business, killed millions of jobs (which were better paid than the jobs they provide), built a monolithic monopoly that pays little to no tax, created the richest man in the world, who has bought out huge media outlets, killed working conditions and wages, and so on. For what benefit to people? Getting their consoomer shit a day earlier and a dollar cheaper.

There's not correlation with creating "value" and making money. Almost all the biggest businesses offer nothing of value whatsoever. While people who create cures for diseases make little money.
Finally, rich people are so rich because they own their own companies. They get huge paychecks too, but 99% of their worth is just from the valuation of their business.
99% of their worth is from exploiting the value of other people. Usually their labour. That's almost the only way you can become rich. No individual can provide the "value" to become a billionaire. Only in a capitalist system can they do this.

I’m not a big capitalism guy myself, and I don’t love the rich, but these are simply undeniable facts about the economy. It’s also how the west became so rich, to the point that the bottom 10% here is the top 10% in many other countries.
The global economy and domestic economies aren't equivalent and don't function in the same way. Again, this is why countries have their own currencies-- so they can control the value of their currency and everything within their own country. The west became so rich because of innovation, education, military domination and exploitation of foreign labour. A poor person in the west can move to a poor country and be rich, but the vast majority of people won't and don't do that, which makes the global economy, regarding individual wealth, redundant.

So you agree Jews have all the top positions in the cabinet of a demented old Shabbos Goy who shits himself?
Is that not being open about who is really in power?
I asked 4 the source

Based yet again.
Thanks, I'm not the best guy to have these conversations though, like I know there's so much more I could be pointing out but I just don't retain all the information I've seen over the years. (I wish @BummerDrummer was still here, guy mogged me in debating these topics and anytime I ran out of steam he'd back me up).
The genius thing about this propaganda is that it makes them think they're the underdog.
I don't know if they actually believe that or if they're just gaslighting me. Like I've gone out of my way to prove to leftists that they're getting astroturfed on youtube and when the evidence is right in front of them they'll just start trolling or they just leave the conversation. Like this guy saying "reddit hates hasan" like if reddit or twitch actually hated Hasan or Vaush, why don't they just ban them like they do every far-right person. Hasan become a multimillionaire with his low IQ communist drivel, but these people believe he's some kinda underdog? I find it hard to believe that they believe that.

Same team

View attachment 940928
F170522NS19-Nati-Shohat-Flash90-scaled.jpg

SkiteOaPD_0_53_700_394_0_large.jpg

obama1.jpg

KMO_085447_04942_1_t210.jpg

Incels shouldn't like politics period. Look at how both parties are and treat any man with imperfections. This is just proof.

Incels shouldn't like politics period. Look at how both parties are and treat any man with imperfections. This is just proof.
I mean there's more to life than being an incel. But if that's your only concern (it shouldn't be) than women vote more left than right, inceltears and twoxchromsomes subreddit are filled with radical leftwing feminists who hate Trump and want to abort their babies because Chad felt like not wearing a condom.

if reddit or twitch actually hated Hasan or Vaush, why don't they just ban them like they do every far-right person.
because they're not actually calling for the genocide of people or saying that X group is bad ect. just because they dont get censored doesnt mean they're liked. it just means they're following the TOS so theres not a reason for the mods to ban them

because they're not actually calling for the genocide of people or saying that X group is bad ect. just because they dont get censored doesnt mean they're liked. it just means they're following the TOS so theres not a reason for the mods to ban them
Lol no? Hasan doesn't say a group is bad? That guy is constantly shitting on "the west" on white people on anglos. He called people crackers and got a slap on the wrist for it. He said 9/11 was justified.
These companies don't need a reason to ban you either, they can just do it like they did with /r/the_donald if they want to btw.

If this was incels vs feminists or femcels or inceltears you wouldn't be such a cuck pretending you don't see the double standard but since it's some brownoid turkroach who shares your politics you do the same shit they do.

What does "creating value" mean? They aren't creating value, they're creating fried chicken. The value of which is determined by the domestic currency, how much of it is in circulation and various other state capitalist policies and regulations (which impact that market).
The chicken has value regardless. You're basically agreeing with me. I used the example of fried chicken because I thought it would represent value well for you.

Bruh you've strawmanned me by swapping "money" for "value". An objective, material thing for an abstract, subjective thing. It's also impossible to raise and cook chicken without first having money. It's almost impossible to "create" "value", in your terms, without first having "value". And the more "value" you have, the easier it is to create more "value". Meaning that it's far easier for the rich to make money than the poor.
Wrong, I didn't swap them. Value is just part of the equation, which is what I was trying to explain to you. I already agree with everything else you said in this part, except that chickens can't be raised without money. I have chickens. If you're in a decent area, they can live off bugs and plant matter.

This doesn't alter anything. The amount of money, at any given time, is still fixed. Increasing GDP doesn't benefit people in any way, if the vast majority of those gains go to the rich. GDP has been increasing in the west for the last 40 years while living standards for the majority have been worsening and people have become poorer. GDP is a top-down measure of the economy.
The GDP is based on total value, and the amount of money is not fixed. Like I said, feds print money to account for changes in value. You're still living under the assumption that any money rich people have is money you don't have, which is not true. Living standards 40 years ago were not better than they are now.

Being able to flog consoomer shit is not providing "value". The free market religious mantra that by engaging in a transaction you're de facto gaining "value" from it is absolutely retarded, and assumes people act rationally and in their own interests, when they do not. It assumes people aren't subject to marketing, propaganda, laziness, selfishness, stupidity and myriad other social and human ills.
As a general rule, it's actually true that both parties gain value. You're taking the exceptions and trying to assert that they're the rule. If you genuinely believed this, you would never buy anything, because you'd think you're losing value every time. That's obviously not the case.

Amazon haven't provided value to the economy or society, they've been hugely destructive. They've almost singlehandedly destroyed the high street, put tens of thousands of businesses out of business, killed millions of jobs (which were better paid than the jobs they provide), built a monolithic monopoly that pays little to no tax, created the richest man in the world, who has bought out huge media outlets, killed working conditions and wages, and so on. For what benefit to people? Getting their consoomer shit a day earlier and a dollar cheaper.
Half of that isn't true. They've provided massive value to the economy by efficiently distributing goods. Again, if you genuinely believed this, you wouldn't buy products from amazon. But you do. The idea that they don't pay taxes is a reddit lie. They have destroyed jobs and influenced media though, so I at least agree with those parts.

There's not correlation with creating "value" and making money. Almost all the biggest businesses offer nothing of value whatsoever. While people who create cures for diseases make little money.
None of that's true. There's an almost perfect correlation between creating value and making money (although there are big exceptions).
People who create cures for diseases are some of the richest people (big pharma). I know you're going to say that big pharma isn't the one that creates the cures, and rather it's the phd students, but that's inaccurate. Those studies are paid for by the government and big pharma, and big pharma companies are the ones that pay billions of dollars to extensively test drugs. They are evil, but it's undeniable that they still advance medical care despite their massive flaws. For example, the creator of the MRI machine is a multi-millionaire, as he should be.

99% of their worth is from exploiting the value of other people. Usually their labour. That's almost the only way you can become rich. No individual can provide the "value" to become a billionaire. Only in a capitalist system can they do this.
If all the value someone can offer is working in a factory, then the sad reality is that they don't deserve very much compensation. Rich people are rich because they own a business that they took the risk to build. The market decides labor costs. The reason it's so fucked right now is because of mass immigration and foids entering the work force. Yes, I already know rich people want mass immigration, you don't need to say it. It's the government's job to control immigration, but it just so happens that the interests of rich people and the interests of the kikes in power line up perfectly.

The global economy and domestic economies aren't equivalent and don't function in the same way. Again, this is why countries have their own currencies-- so they can control the value of their currency and everything within their own country. The west became so rich because of innovation, education, military domination and exploitation of foreign labour. A poor person in the west can move to a poor country and be rich, but the vast majority of people won't and don't do that, which makes the global economy, regarding individual wealth, redundant.
You're basically agreeing with me here.

Lol no? Hasan doesn't say a group is bad? That guy is constantly shitting on "the west" on white people on anglos. He called people crackers and got a slap on the wrist for it. He said 9/11 was justified.
These companies don't need a reason to ban you either, they can just do it like they did with /r/the_donald if they want to btw.

If this was incels vs feminists or femcels or inceltears you wouldn't be such a cuck pretending you don't see the double standard but since it's some brownoid turkroach who shares your politics you do the same shit they do.
piker did get banned for saying cracker. pewdiepie said the nword as well and he got some backlash but his repuation was still fine. also most whites allow the word cracker so it doesnt have as much weight as saying nigger sinces most blacks would get offended by it. with the 9/11 one its an attack on a nationality not an ethnicity. theres alot of redditors that say hirsoshima is justified. ill call out real double standards when I see it but what you're describing it doesnt exist

Thanks, I'm not the best guy to have these conversations though, like I know there's so much more I could be pointing out but I just don't retain all the information I've seen over the years. (I wish @BummerDrummer was still here, guy mogged me in debating these topics and anytime I ran out of steam he'd back me up).
Same here. I don't devote very much thought to this stuff anymore.

I don't know if they actually believe that or if they're just gaslighting me. Like I've gone out of my way to prove to leftists that they're getting astroturfed on youtube and when the evidence is right in front of them they'll just start trolling or they just leave the conversation. Like this guy saying "reddit hates hasan" like if reddit or twitch actually hated Hasan or Vaush, why don't they just ban them like they do every far-right person. Hasan become a multimillionaire with his low IQ communist drivel, but these people believe he's some kinda underdog? I find it hard to believe that they believe that.
I've had the same experiences/thoughts. I always want to die by the end of these sorts of arguments because they're just massive wastes of time.

piker did get banned for saying cracker. pewdiepie said the nword as well and he got some backlash but his repuation was still fine. also most whites allow the word cracker so it doesnt have as much weight as saying nigger sinces most blacks would get offended by it. with the 9/11 one its an attack on a nationality not an ethnicity. theres alot of redditors that say hirsoshima is justified. ill call out real double standards when I see it but what you're describing it doesnt exist
If as you say "the media is against communists" they would just ban him straight up no questions asked, but if he then goes and defends terrorists and calls people crackers giving them a free pass to ban him while they can claim neutrality and they still don't do it? Maybe just maybe they don't mind communism that much buddy. But yeah I'm getting brainrot even trying to explain this, you're not a fucking underdog the media loves antifa, the media loves BLM, no MSM is crying about "the rise in communism" no they're crying sbout the rise in far-right white nationalism.

Also defending this double standard of cracker and nigger, even calling it the nword, how progressive of you. You're becoming more like a leftwing progressive redditor by the minute.

I mean there's more to life than being an incel. But if that's your only concern (it shouldn't be) than women vote more left than right, inceltears and twoxchromsomes subreddit are filled with radical leftwing feminists who hate Trump and want to abort their babies because Chad felt like not wearing a condom.
Animal babble. Read my posts or quit speaking to me if you don't want to waste your time.

Everyone here should know I only speak about the extinction of all life and it's benefits.

Noted. Let me know when you're done larping.
Not larping you foolish organic cunt. Humans you will eventually become me and do correct things yes

MIGATards are the biggest NPCs

Orange man bad :soy:

Trump supporters should be sent to concentration camps

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back