Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Alpha Male revolts against teacher

blackraven

blackraven

Prince Harming
★★★★★
This is your brain after watching Hamza, Sneako and Tate for 3 hours

The alpha has severe autism.

truecel vs truecel

Honestly, I kinda respect him for having the courage to do that even though it's retarded. He kinda mogs me tbh.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS) - Symptoms and Diagnosis

Tate life lessons + 10 Levels of autism

damn this is really Chads.is and we're out here bullying the less fortunate. This dudes entire personality and everything he says is based off genetics just like ours is and we're just here bullying the disabled like Chad would want. Chad is laughing at this thread he thinks its hilarious that we've posted this disabled man to be heckled at. These SPED teachers though really need to be put in their place and when i was in my SPED class i put my woman teachers in their place by giving piercing eye-contact with my truecel face and forced them to look away so i won after them saying "give me eye contact" i did and they didn't like it.

Fucking brutal voicepill. No $igma Mal£ grind$et for your voice.

He has that stereotypical nasally angry nerd voice. Surprised that the class or the teacher didn't immediately burst out laughing upon him opening his mouth.

Last edited:
This Is Your Brain On Scamza And Andrew Taint :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

damn this is really Chads.is and we're out here bullying the less fortunate. This dudes entire personality and everything he says is based off genetics just like ours is and we're just here bullying the disabled like Chad would want. Chad is laughing at this thread he thinks its hilarious that we've posted this disabled man to be heckled at. These SPED teachers though really need to be put in their place and when i was in my SPED class i put my woman teachers in their place by giving piercing eye-contact with my truecel face and forced them to look away so i won after them saying "give me eye contact" i did and they didn't like it.
true tbh good pts. but still video is funny as fuck

Average redpill coper

Would love to see him approach a girl :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back