Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am going to be honest, I think I need to get off this site

VλREN

VλREN

(A living cringe compilation) lambdacel λ
★★★★★
Am only 20 so my brain hasn’t fully developed yet, I don’t know what kind of damage I may be doing to myself. I know there’s nothing out there for me in the real world, But I started to realize that I might actually be fucking up my life by hanging around here. I don’t know what my future will bring, but I know that staying here will probably snuff out any chance of asending

Am not even old enough to drink and am having a fucking existential crisis

All I think about is the future, existence, what is reality and finding a purpose. You’re suspose be outside with friends screwing around and dating you’re looksmatch at my age, yet am fucking posting on here in a dark room.

I don’t know guys am so lost in life.

Leaving .is won't increase your chances of getting laid if you're genetically ugly and/or retarded.
Having an existential crisis is normal tho, I recommend not worry about your lack of bitches or friends at this point because you've had an issue fitting in all your life and thats never gonna change due to the circumstances.

I recommend you engage in a cope like vidya or some collecting hobby to keep you busy until your eventual death.

Ok look. Get something to focus your mind. Are you employed or in an internship ? You go to the gym ?
Now and then the brain cant take the amount useless of things we put on it sooo, as you said, go out side or read some books, movies, etc. Anything to make you stay away from internet in general.
You are not going crazy just overthinking

Good luck bro, wish. you all. the best

Ok look. Get something to focus your mind. Are you employed or in an internship ? You go to the gym ?
Now and then the brain cant take the amount useless of things we put on it sooo, as you said, go out side or read some books, movies, etc. Anything to make you stay away from internet in general.
You are not going crazy just overthinking

Am only 20 so my brain hasn’t fully developed yet, I don’t know what kind of damage I may be doing to myself. I know there’s nothing out there for me in the real world, But I started to realize that I might actually be fucking up my life by hanging around here. I don’t know what my future will bring, but I know that staying here will probably snuff out any chance of asending

Am not even old enough to drink and am having a fucking existential crisis

All I think about is the future, existence, what is reality and finding a purpose. You’re suspose be outside with friends screwing around and dating you’re looksmatch at my age, yet am fucking posting on here in a dark room.

I don’t know guys am so lost in life.
You don't have to be a post-maxxer to benefit from the blackpill. There is no reason to be on incel.is if you've found a better cope for yourself.

Am only 20
*scoofs

Just wait a few years, we're going to have an AGI world revolution, insane times.

As to participating on thisforum - you have 700 posts in a year, folks here reach that number in a month, you probably shouldn't worry. And only blue-pilled cucks blame things on "attitude". Most incels are ugly and/or short, I'm a mentalcel, neither can change himself anyway.

Get something to focus your mind. Are you employed or in an internship ?
Meanwhile, I'm legally forbidden from holding a job in the Ukraine, so I have to rot in female prisons (education) for 20 years. May I create a thread on the topic? Or would it be too self-pitying?

or some collecting hobby to keep you busy until your eventual death.
Inb4 we're the first generation of immortals.

Good luck if you do

In all fairness you'll probably just be further isolating yourself. What's to lose from at least hanging out with brocels who can relate? Unless you are just a failed normie level then you'll be an outcast everywhere and treated like garbage.

This place is just for people like us to interact with each other, since we have similar lived experiences, so the only upside of this place is to feel understood by like minded people. Other than that, it's pretty depressing, just like our existence. Good luck with whatever you do though.