Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I a cuck for doing homework for normies?

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
In high school I did homework for normies and in exchange they let me sit with them and talk with them. This eventually led to them betraying me so that they could have fun at parties. I was just looking for some sort of companionship yet I struggle with thoughts of being a cuck. Don't know what to do as a medium iqcel

This is incredibly cucked and sad.

Yes. Didn't even read the post yet just the title. Huge cuck!

Yes, never help normies again. They are always looking for ways to take advantage of and betray those they deem lesser.

In high school I did homework for normies and in exchange they let me sit with them and talk with them. This eventually led to them betraying me so that they could have fun at parties. I was just looking for some sort of companionship yet I struggle with thoughts of being a cuck. Don't know what to do as a medium iqcel
tell the foids no sex no homework

That's really sad. When did you realize they were just using you?

As long as you don’t do it again

That's really sad. When did you realize they were just using you?
They went to a party when they said they wouldn't just so that I wouldn't come along. They then bragged about their "sexual escapades" to me for months after

Yes

Goddamn cuck you should have killed them all

oh my god i remember giving answers to normies all the time like some little minion desperate to be cared about. If you didn’t help them then they would just be mad and pick on you more

They went to a party when they said they wouldn't just so that I wouldn't come along. They then bragged about their "sexual escapades" to me for months after
They deserve to have their heads shotgunned.

Yes

If you want to go to the parties then make sure you're invited first before you do the homework. But at the parties they may just ignore you so maybe forget the homework.

Yes that’s pathetic

Yes, never help normies again. They are always looking for ways to take advantage of and betray those they deem lesser.

Holy shit it never fucking began

Why do you humiliate yourself like this?

Insanely cucked

before you graduate try joining clubs or friend groups with similarly non nt people man. Hanging out with normies is suicide as a sub5 but non-nt people no matter how good they looked never saw me as a tool.

Not only cucked but a bad idea cause you could get caught, don't do it

In high school I did homework for normies and in exchange they let me sit with them and talk with them.

People pleaser " huh ?

Thats a Bad trait to have exspecially If your Ugly

Yes, it's cucked. And you saw the outcome. If you're going to do such a thing, do it for money, and they have to pay up front. Then you can be the guy who has money, which is infinitely better than what you had.

yes cucked and brain damaged :feelskek:

They used you. Yes, you were a cuck. I hope that you've learned from the experience.

Have a backbone and say no now that you’ve experienced normie nature you can now prevent yourself from being a cuck
Low inhib + roids + learning fighting + nofap + gym = scaremaxx and ogremaxx

Not only a cuck but also a fag for doing favors for men

Feels like a troll post

NevER trust normies