Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My family thinks I'm crazy for not wanting a relationship

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
My cousin gave me a weird look when I told him that I would rather be single than to be in a relationship. I explained to him why I don't want a relationship, I said to him that girls my age are too picky, they ignore guys with good qualities due to their looks, they lack emotional maturity, and so on. I also said to him that all girls have friendzoned me even though I have made my intentions clear to them. He said to me "you want to be single for the rest of your life" I said, "if women are not interested in me, then I'll stop caring about being single, btw, it's normal for many guys my age to be single"
Literally ever single person in my family has had sex and has been in a relationship except for me. At this point, I'm just going to keep telling them "I don't care about relationships anymore" it's so fucking annoying, my relatives are highly extroverted normies and they think I'm weird for not being in a romantic relationship. As a normie myself, I despise other normies, especially the highly extroverted ones.

You want a relationship but you just can't get one because toilets are too picky.

Its not like every single guy is in a romantic relationship.
true actually my bad.
I thought you meant it's normal for guys in their early 20s to be virgins.

Tell him to hook you up with a girl.

Im 21 and my dad asked me why I dont have a girlfriend yet. I watched him justify it by saying I have very high standards without much input from me. All I told him was it’s harder than it seems and he said I was shy when I was your age too. Lol.

Explaining it wont really help. Ill just keep going with the no one meets my standards lie. It’s hard out here

the juice ain't worth the squeeze. the foid in the relationshit won't even like you JFL. she'll just want to get things out of you. nigga see the state of how 99% of relationshits end and niggas are telling you to get in one?? :feelssus: niggas want to set you up for failure. relationshits are some of the fakest shit ever it's just mind games.

the only good thing you get out of relationshits is sex and the feeling of being intimate with someone physically and that's about it. that's the only part that makes relationships worth it. but of course that's nerfed by a foid's disgusting psychology and their constant control seeking, nagging and mind games. being with foids for too long destroys a nigga's brain.
but of course the ratio between the good parts and the shit parts of relationshits varies from person to person. for the majority it looks like 10:40:50

10 being sex and physical intimacy, 40 being normal chit chat and talking bout random normie shit and 50 being her trying to assert control over you, manipulate you and nag you. Nigga i don't know ratios because im retarded but you get the point.

YOU CAN GET THE 40 BY JUST KEEPING CLOSE TO YOUR BROCELS THO :feelswhere: IN CONCLUSION, RELATIONSHITS ARE A SCAM FOR NORMIES + SUB-5S AND LTNS. THE RATIO WILL BE MORE AGAINST YOUR FAVOR... the game is to go for the fucks before the relationshit turns sour

Last edited:
the juice ain't worth the squeeze. the foid in the relationshit won't even like you JFL. she'll just want to get things out of you. nigga see the state of how 99% of relationshits end and niggas are telling you to get in one?? :feelssus: niggas want to set you up for failure. relationshits are some of the fakest shit ever it's just mind games.

the only good thing you get out of relationshits is sex and the feeling of being intimate with someone physically and that's about it. that's the only part that makes relationships worth it. but of course that's nerfed by a foid's disgusting psychology and their constant control seeking, nagging and mind games. being with foids for too long destroys a nigga's brain.
but of course the ratio between the good parts and the shit parts of relationshits varies from person to person. for the majority it looks like 10:40:50

10 being sex and physical intimacy, 40 being normal chit chat and talking bout random normie shit and 50 being her trying to assert control over you, manipulate you and nag you. Nigga i don't know ratios because im retarded but you get the point.

YOU CAN GET THE 40 BY JUST KEEPING CLOSE TO YOUR BROCELS THO :feelswhere: IN CONCLUSION, RELATIONSHITS ARE A SCAM FOR NORMIES + SUB-5S AND LTNS. THE RATIO WILL BE MORE AGAINST YOUR FAVOR... the game is to go for the fucks before the relationshit turns sour

its not like you have a choice in the matter