Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I an idiot for not showing off my abs at the beach?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I'm not trying to brag, but I have a very visible 6 pack. I also live close to a beach. Am I an idiot for staying home all day instead of going to the beach to show off my abs? I'm a manlet so I thought my body wouldn't matter.

They would pick anorexic ugly tallfag over a manlet with visible abs and good face.

They gonna laugh at u

I've never been on a beach. Go if you enjoy there, I doubt it will attract girls.

Mogs me for having abs.

Walk around to get vitamin d from the sun.

I'm not trying to brag, but I have a very visible 6 pack. I also live close to a beach. Am I an idiot for staying home all day instead of going to the beach to show off my abs? I'm a manlet so I thought my body wouldn't matter.
Show them.At least you can some attention and if you lucky a short foid or bored house wife

If you are not ugly then you are a fakecel doesnt matter how short you are

all that matters is the face if you dont look like a chad your just gonna look creepy asf I tried it when I had a 6 pack and It doesent work a 6 pack doesent help if your face is ugly

:feelswhat: Youre an idiot for making this retarded thread, dude. Foids dont care about your 6 pack if you got an ugly face. Also, every skinny gym rat has a 6 pack, so what?

20%: Brag
:feelswhat: Youre an idiot for making this retarded thread, dude. Foids dont care about your 6 pack if you got an ugly face. Also, every skinny gym rat has a 6 pack, so what?
I have a decent face tbh. My jaw is strong and I have hunterish eyes. I just didn't want to brag further.

I have a decent face tbh. My jaw is strong and I have hunterish eyes. I just didn't want to brag further.
I bet youre just a delusional ethnic that is still :bluepill: and keeps coping a lot lol.

EDIT: Yea youre a currycel lol. Knew it. Delusional af

Last edited:
Fuck yes. It's why I run shirtless in the summer: for once you get to mog most foids (BMI). I find it both hilarious and life-affirming.

Skinny pack or 6 pack?

It's all about the face, muscle definition can't compensate for that.

It's all about height, muscle definition can't compensate for that.

I doubt females love ripped men nowadays, almost of them are into fragile bodies and pretty faces, no one likes manly guys anymore. Thank you kikes!