Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am anxious about having my facial surgery

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I can't help to fear being put under anesthesia. I am paying a x3 premium to have my operation done in Europe. It will cost around 12,000£ all together for a week stay in Netherlands, Genioplasty and Rhinoplasty combined into one OP. It is done by an experienced European White surgeon. I have considered doing it in Turkey, where it would only cost 5000-6000£ maybe less, but I want it done by an European, at least then I'll have something I can come back to if I survive, and there is a standard to it.

I am actually terrified of being put under anesthesia though. I fear the worst. I always was unlucky, I mean just look at the genetic lottery, it did not spare me. The chance of dying under anastashia is pretty low but even so, since I'm so fucking unlucky I'm scared something will happen to me. I am so terrified that I am even questioning if I should really go through with it, but I have to, I can't live with this face anymore.

On the other hand. Dying in my sleep doesn't sound so bad. It seems like a rather peaceful way to go, one of the best. But I have done nothing in my life, I'm still a virgin and I have all my plans in place finally after 6 years of rotting on this website I finally have something to live for, it would be a shame not to see it through at least.

Are there any Doctorcels here that can calm me down about going under anasteshia? My surgery is planned for November.

Not a doctor but I haven't so much as heard a story about anyone dying from anesthesia. I really wouldn't be concerned about that. Also, congrats! Do you think the procedure will fix your inceldom?

Do you think the procedure will fix your inceldom?
Absolutely not.

But it will help for sure. It's all about compounding changes. I am doing other things too.

- Wearing eye contact lenses. I finally gotten used to wearing my colour contact lenses so I can get blue eyes. Also I have astigmatism and this lenses aren't built for that, so they fuck my eyes but I soldered on and fucked the pain and it's fine now.

- Getting hair surgery to get hair back, but no hair transplant, doing micropigmentation.

- Losing weight / leanmaxxing.

- Shoe Liftsmaxxing going to 6'0 inches in height.

- Fashionmaxxing, getting ear piercing, good clothes, etc.

I hope all of this combined, and my relocating to Asia will finally mean I can ascend. If not then gg I guess time to roll the dice, time to log out of this world.

You will be fine man.

I was put under general anaesthesia multiple time as a kid, it all went fine.

Good choice choosing a WHITE surgeon over some discounted shitskin clinic.

I hope all of this combined, and my relocating to Asia will finally mean I can ascend.
Sounds like you're on the right track. May I ask what country you're going to? I'm thinking of moving to Singapore myself cuz I've already been there and I liked it. The issue is the foids are very Westernized so JBW game might be ineffective.

Sounds like you're on the right track. May I ask what country you're going to? I'm thinking of moving to Singapore myself cuz I've already been there and I liked it. The issue is the foids are very Westernized so JBW game might be ineffective.
Philippines, Cebu city. If I don't like Cebu I'll move to a different port city but I'll stay away from Manila because it's too expensive. I'll stay there for a year or two. Longer if I can find a way to make money online. I need to be able to make at least 20$ a day online, so far I found a reliable way to make 1/4th of that, 5$ a day.

Before that though, I'll be going to Thailand Pattaya to fuck whores for a whole month and get some sex experience.

tell them to give you some extra morphine

I swear, everyone on this forum is either surgerymaxxing, had positive experiences with women or ascends.
And I get left behind..... Ropefuel for me, I feel like I´m the only one here struggling with life:cryfeels:
Anyways, I hope your surgery will go well.

I swear, everyone on this forum is either surgerymaxxing, had positive experiences with women or ascends.
And I get left behind..... Ropefuel for me, I feel like I´m the only one here struggling with life:cryfeels:
Anyways, I hope your surgery will go well.
Well I've been rotting here for 6 years what else the fuck you want me to do lol

I can't help to fear being put under anesthesia. I am paying a x3 premium to have my operation done in Europe. It will cost around 12,000£ all together for a week stay in Netherlands, Genioplasty and Rhinoplasty combined into one OP. It is done by an experienced European White surgeon. I have considered doing it in Turkey, where it would only cost 5000-6000£ maybe less, but I want it done by an European, at least then I'll have something I can come back to if I survive, and there is a standard to it.

I am actually terrified of being put under anesthesia though. I fear the worst. I always was unlucky, I mean just look at the genetic lottery, it did not spare me. The chance of dying under anastashia is pretty low but even so, since I'm so fucking unlucky I'm scared something will happen to me. I am so terrified that I am even questioning if I should really go through with it, but I have to, I can't live with this face anymore.

On the other hand. Dying in my sleep doesn't sound so bad. It seems like a rather peaceful way to go, one of the best. But I have done nothing in my life, I'm still a virgin and I have all my plans in place finally after 6 years of rotting on this website I finally have something to live for, it would be a shame not to see it through at least.

Are there any Doctorcels here that can calm me down about going under anasteshia? My surgery is planned for November.
don't do it

use the money for better things

My nigga don't worry about dying under anesthesia.

The odds of that happening are so damn low.

Also be sure to update us with how the surgery turns out :feelsautistic: