Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I an incel?

Buddy it s literraly in the name Incel - Involutary celibate, if you are over 18 and never had a gf or stick your penis inside some girl you are incel. :cryfeels::feelsrope:Not hard to undestrand .
Are you KHHV? Them you are trully incel .:feelsEhh:
Btw i thougt Turkey is tradicional country , would it be harder to be Incel there compared to the West? :feelswhere:

I'm very anti-feminist and kinda misogynist btw
189CEF11 1A00 4FDE 9200 DF68F5FCA26A

this may sound stupid but I keep adding women on facebook and none of them has accepted my friend request so far (and I have my face on my profile pic). Does that count?
It counts.

If Foids want no association with your face that means you're not Chad.

However the cabal proof of inceldom is a failure to acquire sex in a CULTURALLY APPROPRIATE MANNER.

If your culture practices arranged marriages between gainfully employed men and foids, that is the test you must undergo.

If you refuse to leave the house and seek education and/or employment that is a case of social withdrawal / giving-up.

Inceldom is imposed on someone by society. If you seek an hermit living out of fear, pain, shame, etc. That's another case, you might be a hikkikomori.

Buddy it s literraly in the name Incel - Involutary celibate, if you are over 18 and never had a gf or stick your penis inside some girl you are incel. :cryfeels::feelsrope:Not hard to undestrand .
Are you KHHV? Them you are trully incel .:feelsEhh:
Btw i thougt Turkey is tradicional country , would it be harder to be Incel there compared to the West? :feelswhere:
I am KHHV.
Turkey is not traditional. Premarital sex was a taboo till 10 years ago but now it's considered normal. We even imported black men from Africa to our universities (with some type of BS exam like affirmative action) and now thousands of them are busy breeding our women. This was exposed on social media like 2 weeks ago but it still continues, nobody gives a shit. Its a lost country, there's no hope.

I am KHHV.
Turkey is not traditional. Premarital sex was a taboo till 10 years ago but now it's considered normal. We even imported black men from Africa to our universities (with some type of BS exam like affirmative action) and now thousands of them are busy breeding our women. This was exposed on social media like 2 weeks ago but it still continues, nobody gives a shit. Its a lost country, there's no hope.
Shiit, feels bad man . Almost every country is falling to feminism and western degeneracy

How these girls proposed to you though?
Was it serious or was it a joke?
On facebook lol. I kept talking to 2 of them on MSN on daily basis but since I didn't do anything to approach them in real life, they stopped talking to me. One day one of them waited me outside the school to approach me and I didn't know what to do, couldn't answer her questions. That was weird af.
Hello!

It counts.

If Foids want no association with your face that means you're not Chad.

However the cabal proof of inceldom is a failure to acquire sex in a CULTURALLY APPROPRIATE MANNER.

If your culture practices arranged marriages between gainfully employed men and foids, that is the test you must undergo.

If you refuse to leave the house and seek education and/or employment that is a case of social withdrawal / giving-up.

Inceldom is imposed on someone by society. If you seek an hermit living out of fear, pain, shame, etc. That's another case, you might be a hikkikomori.
Hey, thank you so much for this detailed reply. Means a lot.

I was unfortunately a bully in middle school but then I kept myself in self-isolation for over 10 years. Then I developed social anxiety because of that and now that I go to gym, it's going away. But like I said, since I'm ugly and I don't have a steady job, I don't think women would like me. They are very, very materialistic over here.

Shiit, feels bad man . Almost every country is falling to feminism and western degeneracy
Exactly brother.

I don't have a steady job, I don't think women would like me
Foids don't "like" men.

Foids use good-looking men for their genes
And use gainfully employed men for their money.

No, you're not as us. But you're a failed normie.

Foids don't "like" men.

Foids use good-looking men for their genes
And use gainfully employed men for their money.
i'm mad at myself for realizing these truths this late.

i'm mad at myself for realizing these truths this late.
Don't seek love, affection, praise from talking toilets.

Just use the toilet. Don't even bother flushing. That's not your problem.

Don't seek love, affection, praise from talking toilets.

Just use the toilet. Don't even bother flushing. That's not your problem.
LOL this is deep. Thanks again brother.

You can't be incel if you nevER tried
if you have to constantly try and approach its over for you. Most normies find their gf through their social circle and it happens naturally

My first post here. I've read the rules but I hope I'm not breaking any.

25 yo guy from Turkey. Never had a gf before. Some girls proposed me to go out when I was 13 or something but I was too shy to accept it.
Very mixed ethnicity: white, asian, black (1/8). Big nose, asymmetrical face due to an accident I had when I was 17 (dislocated jaw), kinda receding chin, seborrheic dermatitis on face (no cure), and so on.
I've been going to gym for the last 3 months but nothing has changed. I don't even talk to guys over there, didn't make any friends. I don't have any real life friends, only a few friends online but they are not my best buddies. If they stopped talking to me it would make me sad initially but I wouldn't care after a couple of weeks I guess.

Am I an incel and what can I do about it?
Of course you are. If you want sex but dont have it than youre an incel.