Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

am I being lied to? job interviewers are assholes and are by no means professional

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
am I being lied to? job interviewers are assholes and are by no means professional. I always see that some guides on the internet say to always be profession and polite to job interviewers, but when I come into a real job interview the interviewer are arrogant, have a hostile tone to their voice, belittle your skill sets, and they give you shit wages. coming into these i also retaliate in a harsh hostile voice, given that i've been to several interviews that treat me like crap.

I only had 1 interview where i was treated poorly and it was these autistic rocket scientists that thought they were hot shit. They laughed me out cus i didnt remember stupid equations from school and i didnt have experience working yet. Theyre probably coping incel faggots that betabux and take their anger out on millenials. Boomer scum

You have to wear lifts, roidmaxx, tight clothes maxx, deep voice maxx, propranolol for slow heart rate, and look at the interviewer in the eye (means can’t have prey eyes, u gotta look serious) in order to get the guy to respect u

One stutter and it’s lights out

You have to wear lifts, roidmaxx, tight clothes maxx, deep voice maxx, propranolol for slow heart rate, and look at the interviewer in the eye (means can’t have prey eyes, u gotta look serious) in order to get the guy to respect u
My lack of bones makes me look like a cucked child, but with the skin aging of a 40 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back