Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why does everyone have to bully and disrespect me ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Honestly this is the only place where I am not being mocked but the moment I go outside it's fucking hell. Non-ntness combined with manletism and ugly face is just a death sentence.

Uglier people than me dont get the same treatment I do because they usually strike back and get into fights also their ego is fragile but I am used to so much abuse that it still affects me but it's mostly like meh whatever I am used to that shit.

Uglier, shorter people than me get more respect simply due to being arrogant assholes who got treated by their parents as kings and got anything they wanted.

Non-NT people like me who have suffered tons of abuse ALONE with no one to reach out will relate to this. We are always the bad guys and no one even considers us as human beings.

I am currently going through a crisis because of recent events where normies humiliated the shit out of me for no reason. Just walking down the street and getting this treatment makes me wonder WHAT did I do wrong ? I know that I am probably mentally insane but WHY do you feel this need to bully someone who's already defeated beyond repair.

I don't feel human. I am not accepted anywhere I am always being made fun of. This life is hell I hate those scummy normies and their attitude i've never fit in anywhere and always got made fun of for my behavior I DON'T hurt anyone yet I get this attitude anywhere I go.

Fuck you scumciety and big FUCK YOU normscum you deserve the worst I hope God exists and punish them all I am an innocent soul tortured for something out of my control.

Being treated like a Pinata my whole life

fight back! fight back with everything youve got!

no matter how weak you may be, even the ant deserves to fight against the shoe that threatens to step on it

you'll hold yourself in better regard and even if you fail, a life spent fighting for yourself is preferable to one where you surrender

i used to be the same but I decided to become a doctor to make nurse foids live terrible lives and work like dogs, I will use my money to dissolve the social contract that has resulted in people like us being harmed

do what you can, do not go quietly

Honestly this is the only place where I am not being mocked but the moment I go outside it's fucking hell. Non-ntness combined with manletism and ugly face is just a death sentence.

Uglier people than me dont get the same treatment I do because they usually strike back and get into fights also their ego is fragile but I am used to so much abuse that it still affects me but it's mostly like meh whatever I am used to that shit.

Uglier, shorter people than me get more respect simply due to being arrogant assholes who got treated by their parents as kings and got anything they wanted.

Non-NT people like me who have suffered tons of abuse ALONE with no one to reach out will relate to this. We are always the bad guys and no one even considers us as human beings.

I am currently going through a crisis because of recent events where normies humiliated the shit out of me for no reason. Just walking down the street and getting this treatment makes me wonder WHAT did I do wrong ? I know that I am probably mentally insane but WHY do you feel this need to bully someone who's already defeated beyond repair.

I don't feel human. I am not accepted anywhere I am always being made fun of. This life is hell I hate those scummy normies and their attitude i've never fit in anywhere and always got made fun of for my behavior I DON'T hurt anyone yet I get this attitude anywhere I go.

Fuck you scumciety and big FUCK YOU normscum you deserve the worst I hope God exists and punish them all I am an innocent soul tortured for something out of my control.
it’s because we are ugly

fight back! fight back with everything youve got!

no matter how weak you may be, even the ant deserves to fight against the shoe that threatens to step on it

you'll hold yourself in better regard and even if you fail, a life spent fighting for yourself is preferable to one where you surrender

i used to be the same but I decided to become a doctor to make nurse foids live terrible lives and work like dogs, I will use my money to dissolve the social contract that has resulted in people like us being harmed

do what you can, do not go quietly
Based take tbh, and I agree with you on this.

I hate normies, foids, etc. so much that I would ideally like to get my "revenge" through the means of at least living a decent life, though that would be more self-fulfilling if anything.

Im going through a similar experience. Ill be moving away soon reminding myself to hide my autism as much as possible.

I just related to this so well; I never really stuck-up for myself, and deeply regret it.

Perhaps if I had done so, I would maybe feel more confident in myself.

I recall that whenever I had an issue with some normies, a common thing they would do, was try & turn it around into some sort of way to use against me.

Being lonely absolutely wrecks your self-confidence. This is why like you said shorter and uglier niggers are arrogant it’s because they’ve socialmaxxed and asserted themselves continuously.
It’s not possible for non-NT incels. Only way to build your self-esteem is gymmaxxing or learning how to fight. It would be shameful to die as a doormat used by normies.

Based take tbh, and I agree with you on this.

I hate normies, foids, etc. so much that I would ideally like to get my "revenge" through the means of at least living a decent life, though that would be more self-fulfilling if anything.
I choose to live, live with whatever the fuck I have left

Being respected is chad only

Fight back. You have nothing to lose.

Non-ntness combined with manletism and ugly face is just a death sentence.
Exactly bro, I have exactly same situation, being ugly, non-NT and short manlet, and due to this every day I face absolute humiliation and bullying.

We are on the same boat brother, I am also ugly, Non-NT and manlet and normies being humiliate and bully me. Being Ugly and Non-NT along with short height is absolute death sentence

Us bro us:feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Non-NT people like me who have suffered tons of abuse ALONE with no one to reach out will relate to this. We are always the bad guys and no one even considers us as human beings
Yes brother, we non-NT people are more suppressed and humilated by normies, we are literally get ostracized by this cruel society

Us brother us