Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Am I cursed to have ass fetish forever because I'm black?

Yeah, Asians got especially fucked by this. Probably because they're too similar looking to each other.
I don't think they look that similar tbh.
In Africa, you basically have to be aggresive to survive. It's always been a harsh environment to live in both nature-wise and socially, especially with the extreme poverty, high crime rates, and corrupt police over there.
Everywhere in Africa is harsh to live in; be it a crime-ridden city or out in the bush.

I also think there might be a genetic component as well, but I don't think it's the main reason.
I would say the genetics are a very big chunk, also genes are shaped by environment somewhat.
Plus most of them emulate ghetto black American culture.
Cringe tbh, shows just how much of a grip the (((main-stream media))) has over us.
The only feminine black women you'll find in Africa are the ones wearing hijabs.
Those are usually Somalis & Ethiopians I imagine, who have a decent chunk(I think somewhere like 20-35%?) West Eurasian admixture, so basically Semitic/Arabic. As such, this makes it transplanted non-black culture in origin.

It's possible.

67760921_2597737887137251_5265650039702683648_n.jpg
I think this might actually have me convinced of OPs point now. :feelskek: