Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Inceldom made me do things i never imagine i'd do

My cousin has a big round ass.
One day she sit on my lap it was suifuel...

I also saw her sister's huge pussy while she was sitting I was surprised it was big
whyd she sit on ur lap?

Inceldom made do things i never expected i’d do. I couldn’t resist anymore

1- I remember back in 2006-2008 my cousin came from Usa in our house , she was in the shower .I tried looking at her through the slim gap of the door, she noticed me . ( I was around 8 or 9 years old). Idk if she (in her twenties) told her mother or my mother that.

2- I remember one day the teacher didn’t take our Plastic arts homework ,everyone was tring to take theirs at the desk, i was behind my bestfriend .I felt the pressure of her big ass. I fapped when i got home thinking about this moment.

3- Senior year i she asked me to take pictures of her ,her bestfriend was there too at the beach journey. I took many pictures of them i was happy thinking how i would cum when i got home. My phone dropped in the weather, i removed the sdcard and lost it. Next day i asked her to lend me her phone to send the pictures i took on another phone to her phone by bluetooth. I did that and took many of her pictures ,sent them on my cracked screen phone ( it was painful) . But the most fappable material were on the sdcard i lost.

4- When i was going to school in the street , at church,in my neighborhood i couldn’t avoid staring at woman’s boob/ass . I did that until they are not in vision field. I became a voyeur and starvedcel. Even in final prayer i am watching the big ass woman in front of me

5- I got hard quickly, even seeing naked thighs or part of boob. I got hard

6- To go in college i can take two roads, i took the longest because it’s crowded and i could grope easily. The day of the entrance exam , i groped a woman ,a man saw me. I will never forget when i layed my hand over a tall big ass woman. The area was large and it felt so soft….
I loved passing in that street to grope. I remember one day there was so many people blocking the street,vehicles motorcycles everywhere this girl was in front of me. I felt the pressure of her ass. It was lifefuel , i regret i didn't ask her number

7- One day at this street , i was about to take a video of a woman’ass ,it was so round and big…

8-To go in my college ,there’s a part you have to take a ride on motorcycle (paid). Sometimes , the driver had a woman/girl first. I got hard during the (2-3mins ride). I fought hard to think at something else so i didn’t get an erection.

One day i realized woman would make me hard, i refused the ride.

9- I remember how i used to fap for this big ass girl, i took time watching her passing in the neighborhood, and i try to imagine the pictures in my head.

10- It was a pleasure to watch this milf from my neighborhood with short/yoga/tight pant/tight jeans.I love seing her bending to collect the waste in front of her house. I will never forget when i went to her house to attend some online courses( there was no electricity at that time). I saw how huge her ass was for a 40 years old girl, she’s quite tall too. I admire her 15 years old daughter. I always imagine fucking her big ass even though that’s impossible (she doesn’t go outside and doesn’t love me).

11-I liked following people to watch their body, i remember in this abandoned road this girl bent to tie her laces , how her ass was huge

12- I loved watching volleyball a lot ( watched girls body) at my school

13- While working circuits , i took multiple pictures of my short big ass friend

14- In public car taxi (there are two benches facing each other taking at least 6 peoples),it was lifefuel sitting next to woman ,feeling their body pressure against mine, touching their hands while passing the money to the driver….One day i stopped further to where i should stop because i was watching a big boob woman….

15 - I am always imagining people naked, i would never forget this +25 years ol woman i used to see in my neighborhood ,i used to see her in the morning when i was going to school.One day she wear a tight short pant i saw how huge her ass was

I always imagining there was a camera in the shower of this tall big ass girl ( i used to bully she became at least 6’1 massssssive ass) or i was invisible i could fuck her …

I always liked seing this milf propably mixed(Haitian and republic dominican) her boobs are long huge, she has big round ass. When she’s passing every guy are silent watching her fuckable body….

16- In the gym i go , i always stare at big ass /bob woman , i always have erection. I just cummed for this tall big ass twice (yesterday and today) . I have many flashbacks from this gym.

@grimreaper @VictimofBpillReaper @XDFLAMEBOY @Logic55 @Arabcel9 @Evangelioncel
Shit I am getting hard

Most of this stuff is just horny male behaviour, not necessarily incel behaviour.

Good times man, i remember using my shitty old phone to take pictures of my hot cousin so I could masturbate to them, I still have them
Wtf man

I've only groped a foid once in bus it was extremely over crowded and I was sandwiched between a shitskin and short foid, my body was pressed against her it felt so good.
Based low inhib act