Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am i doing something wrong here i dont know how to do these things

• Thread starter worthlessretard9284
  • Start date
W

worthlessretard9284

Banned
-
I've never been on these sites much and i don't know how to talk and stuff, everyone here hates me already, what should I do that I'm bad and don't know how to do that or do anything ever, reject here as Well as the real world

don't be bluepilled, say what you really mean. don't sugarcoat shit

Grow a pair and postmaxx till you're not GrAY

Grow a pair and postmaxx till you're not GrAY
I have been trying,since last night, I've been called a foid lots, then when I post my picture and id card they go silent. Thank you tho

I've never been on these sites much and i don't know how to talk and stuff, everyone here hates me already, what should I do that I'm bad and don't know how to do that or do anything ever, reject here as Well as the real world
Don't worry! Most people likely don't hate you. We have a weird fucked up sense of humor. Don't take it personally.

you're in the real world as in andrew tate's coursee?

no, not into him.i meant, no one talk to me here, same as real life

you mogs me
for not caring of putting my full information wherever? yea i know something could happen from that and I don't really care. just assume my local police are looking at my every move.

Post some useful tips that you might have like how to cook beans and brown rice or how to lose weight or find a job.

Post some useful tips that you might have like how to cook beans and brown rice or how to lose weight or find a job.
I've never had a job once ever, I'm not very useful at all, I eat beans straight from the can cold, when I make rice I put salad dressing on it

Thanks. I understand. You have to have things interesting or fun and exciting and intelligent to speak of which I do not have