Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Am I lucky?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
California Government approved new state law that will increase the minimum wage for workers in the fast food industry. My wage in April will be 20 dollars an hour. I feel good about it.

Erwkejrwejr

Would you now vote for democrats

I don't know. To be clear, I am economically liberal and socially conservative.
You mean you are economicaly leftist. Liberals are economy sames as conservatives.

Would you now vote for democrats
"vote for democrats? don't be ridiculous! The wage increase is actually a bad thing! Now small corporations like McDonald's will suffer from it! As man, we should wageslave 8 hours a day for the next 50 years while we're paid 2 bags of peanuts a month!" :soy: :soy:

"vote for democrats? don't be ridiculous! The wage increase is actually a bad thing! Now small corporations like McDonald's will suffer from it! As man, we should wageslave 8 hours a day for the next 50 years while we're paid 2 bags of peanuts a month!" :soy: :soy:
Average cuckservative mindset, loves to support and suck big corporations dick

No, you live in cuckifornia. Your rent and expenses will get twice as expensive

Nice, congrats on the raise man. What will you do with the extra money?

Increased wages also increase the likelihood of you being replaced by an immigrant or robot

Damn, you best start sucking your boss' dick (both metaphorically and literally) good as fuck because he's going to be cutting 85% of the workforce lmao.

I thought it was more than $20 for fast food workers

20$ is a whole day in croatia almost(min wage)

Commiefornia just made everything more expensive. The value of your wage increase will be nothing because the cost of living is gonna rise.

California Government approved new state law that will increase the minimum wage for workers in the fast food industry. My wage in April will be 20 dollars an hour. I feel good about it.
What the fuck man with 20$ an hour I could live like a gigachad in Philippines.