Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What will happen if I live off of milk?

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
I am poor as fuck like no money and my mom works paycheck to paycheck in poverty. Not even minimum wage jobs will hire me. Will I die if I can only afford to “eat” milk for the next 2 weeks? Am I gonna start to look like Jesus after the resurrection

leanmaxxing is law and mandatory if you don't want to feel like shit 24/7.

Do it. Milk can satisfy your hunger and is much better than eating disgusting greasy burgers.

no ur gonna start having oily skin

leanmaxxing is law and mandatory if you don't want to feel like shit 24/7.

Do it. Milk can satisfy your hunger and is much better than eating disgusting greasy burgers.
Yeah I noticed my brain feels normal when I don’t eat carbs but it’s the blood sugar levels I assume

You get A10 eyes and become an honorary Aryan
maxresdefault.jpg

no ur gonna start having oily skin
I don’t have that. That is genetic, only lactose intolerant people get that which is common in Africans or Asians. My family has been drinking dairy since the Great Depression man
I just got no money

You get A10 eyes and become an honorary Aryan
maxresdefault.jpg
I hope, in reality I just have to live a double whammy of brutal. While chads are fucking girls and eating lobsters. I’m plotting on how to rob my local chipotle of to-go orders :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Milk in the stores are often fake or some low quality recycled shit. I would drink natural milk if I could.