Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I one of the shortest guy on this forum?

ShortBoy

ShortBoy

5'2" Subhuman and Failure In Life
-
I never saw a guy here with the same height as me or below, you guys are always 1 or 2 inch taller than me... Is there anyone here shorter than me, please I need some comfort...

@unique_freak is 5’1

@riiceecracker is shorter and he lives in Sweden, respect to him.

There is also a midget here what i have read dont know the username

I’m one of the shortest people here at 5’8.

Most people here are above 6 feet. Which is weird. You shouldn’t even be allowed to post here if you’re 5’11 or over

Most people here are above 6 feet. Which is weird. You shouldn’t even be allowed to post here if you’re 5’11 or over
You are high iq my nigga. Tall ugly guys can still ascend

i'm 5'6

There is a guy on youtube who is 5'2 too. All of his videos are massive coping. His name is short kingz or something like that

Under 5'6 it doesn't matter tho. It's over at that point. 5'4 and 5'5 can get away maybe with chad face and good frame

I never saw a guy here with the same height as me or below, you guys are always 1 or 2 inch taller than me... Is there anyone here shorter than me, please I need some comfort...

I am shorter than you are. I am 5'1".

I'm probably also uglier than you and more of a truecel than you.

5 8 average don't care what anyone says

Lol and I thought I was the shortest since majority of the users here are 5'7+