Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The mog never ends

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★★
I saw this tall mid 40 white woman in the fridge area I could not resist to go near her to see i was heightmogged,I don't if I made a good judgement but it looked like we were the same height or she was taller than me .It was brutal. My cope is she was wearing a tall shoes while mine is low . I hope I'd be taller than her barefoot or maybe not....fuck this shit
@VictimofBpillReaper

I saw this tall mid 40 white woman in the fridge area I could not resist to go near her to see i was heightmogged,I don't if I made a good judgement but it looked like we were the same height or she was taller than me .It was brutal. My cope is she was wearing a tall shoes while mine is low . I hope I'd be taller than her barefoot or maybe not....fuck this shit
@VictimofBpillReaper
So many tall foids. Soyciety is slowly turning in a giant hive where all men are short and women are tall! I’m :blackpill:out:no:!

being heightmogged by a woman is the worst feeling ever

Tall women should give me thigh jobs.

Shoot your shot broo!!!!

What is "thigh job" ?
When a man puts his dick between a woman’s legs and fucks them.
IMG 2573

@VictimofBpillReaper
It’s over for you

Arent you the guy thats 6'0 complaining about heightmogs