Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Am I racist if I find every race unattractive except white people?

"Im an asian girl and I don't date asian guys" WHAT A SURPRISE, whitu cockru onry prs

On the sheets

Last edited:
It's pathetic that we still deal with primitive problems of racism. This has gone for long enough that the multiverse sees us as a laughing stock. They call humanity jokemanity. I even have bags of plushies of the cosmic order and other plushies of human corspes they've slaughtered.

Noodles are the worst type of women

0 likes not even her fellow foids will defend her :lul:

Who cares what some Asian whore thinks?

CHAD ONLY TEE HEE IM SO DIFFERENT

Am I racist if I find every race unattractive except white people? - YES! :feelsseriously:

Total noodlewhore death. NOW :reeeeee:

Am I racist if I find every race unattractive except white people? - YES! :feelsseriously:

Not a single comment called her racist, daily reminder that thinking all non-whites are ugly is an acceptable statement on politically correct reddit.

Not a single comment called her racist, daily reminder that thinking all non-whites are ugly is an acceptable statement on politically correct reddit.
only if you are female. If a male ever says he even has a slight preference or aversion to anything he is automatically an intolerant bigot who deserves to die alone.

Noodles would donate their mother to a cannibal tribe, just so they could smell the sperm that came out from a whitey.

Of course she's Asian.
Many such cases!

im surprised it has 0 upvotes. normally it would get 10k upvotes with multiple awards and all the comments saying it's her preference and all asian males are subhuman

Bahaha. Noodlewehore exposes self and they still can't take the soy off