Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I racist if I sometimes fear black guys?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
No I don’t fear guys like @Colvin76 or anything I’m talking about other black guys who are NT and tall and have a black guy accent. Black guys on Twitter are often the ones who post call out culture tweets and threaten people on Twitter and use aggressive language. It’s retarded how feminazis complain about toxic masculinity among white men when toxic masculinity is WAY more common among blacks than whites. Black guys always get in fights, every fight in my HS involved black people. All the viral videos of beatings have a black perpetrator. Black guys are more likely to commit crimes. Black guys on twitter often cuss at each other and threaten each other. And they never smile in photos and always look angry. And they write lyrics about sex and refer to women as bitches and it’s so obvious how hypERmasculine black guys are. Am I racist if I might fear black guys especially taller ones?

Yes, black people are peaceful.

I wouldn't classify fear from a potential threat as racism

Might be because I have ethnic facial features and descendant of Hispanics, but I've never felt fearful of or had a problem with black people.

don't think so

Around blacks never relax.
Blacks have a tendency of fliping their shit easily, vandalizing, stealing, and being loud. So there is a valid reason to be fearful around them.

I have to add they play really heavy handed games like the nock out game and the one where they pull guns on each other to see if the other one is carrying.

Last edited:
My father was a complete racist and that's sort of rubbed off on me, so I guess not

Blacks have a tendency of fliping their shit easily, vandalizing, stealing, and being loud. So there is a valid reason to be fearful around them.

No I don’t fear guys like @Colvin76 or anything I’m talking about other black guys who are NT and tall and have a black guy accent. Black guys on Twitter are often the ones who post call out culture tweets and threaten people on Twitter and use aggressive language. It’s retarded how feminazis complain about toxic masculinity among white men when toxic masculinity is WAY more common among blacks than whites. Black guys always get in fights, every fight in my HS involved black people. All the viral videos of beatings have a black perpetrator. Black guys are more likely to commit crimes. Black guys on twitter often cuss at each other and threaten each other. And they never smile in photos and always look angry. And they write lyrics about sex and refer to women as bitches and it’s so obvious how hypERmasculine black guys are. Am I racist if I might fear black guys especially taller ones?
Yes, it's better to be feared and respeckted than a wimp. That's why I like Black men. They take shit from absolutely nobody.

Yes, it's better to be feared and respeckted than a wimp.
lol at kemper possibly implying that someone who has deadlifted 520 and someone with severe anger management issues IRL is a wimp.

This entire thread became a joke the nanosecond he mentioned me as a black guy "not to be feared" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

lol at kemper possibly implying that someone who has deadlifted 520 and someone with severe anger management issues IRL is a wimp.

This entire thread became a joke the nanosecond he mentioned me as a black guy "not to be feared" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
You still aren’t as scary as a 6’4 tyrone with a black accent

Yes, it's better to be feared and respeckted than a wimp. That's why I like Black men. They take shit from absolutely nobody.
I fear black men cuz they beat you up over stupid shit. They’d beat u up just 4 postin on this forum
There are exceptions. Are you the stereotypical tall black guy?

I have to add they play really heavy handed games like the nock out game and the one where they pull guns on each other to see if the other one is carrying.
Infinite IQ

Tbh people do fear me and i’m only half black

True, but 6'4" people in general are pretty rare tbh ngl

I still have a deeper voice than most fags with "black accents" JFL. At least for my age range.
You have anger management issues but you’re always calm and laughing here. Also most black guys in America are 6ft+. And also if you beat me up, people would hate you because you’re an incel. Most black guys get praised for beating us up. That’s why I won’t fear you. And you’re 5’7
I’m half somali and half Iraqi
Are you Sunni?

I get along with black introverts like Kinetic Kentray or Oreoman

You have anger management issues but you’re always calm and laughing here.
:feelswhat: postmaxxing on online forums =/= life time of IRL fights, conflicts, yelling in kids' faces & anger management issues

Also most black guys in America are 6ft+.
Statistics disagree with you. Average white male height (5'10") is the same or an inch taller than average black male height. Statistics back this.
And also if you beat me up, people would hate you because you’re an incel. Most black guys get praised for beating us up. That’s why I won’t fear you. And you’re 5’7
:feelswhat: I never said I was going to beat you up man.

:feelswhat: postmaxxing on online forums =/= life time of IRL fights, conflicts, & anger management issues

Statistics disagree with you. Average white male height (5'10") is the same or an inch taller than average black male height. Statistics back this.

:feelswhat: I never said I was going to beat you up man.
Well still, my fear of black guys is pretty understandable. Don’t you think black guys can be pretty aggressive?

Black guys on Twitter are aggressive people

These guys aren't, Twitter is worse than Reddit

You've been blacked.

Well still, my fear of black guys is pretty understandable. Don’t you think black guys can be pretty aggressive?
Well blacks DO make up the majority of the prison population and crime statistics, so yeah.

Statistically speaking, blacks are more likely to commit violent crimes than any other race.

Not really I guess I get kinda overwhelmed if I’m in. A room of ppl who aren’t my race either

Well blacks DO make up the majority of the prison population and crime statistics, so yeah.

Statistically speaking, blacks are more likely to commit violent crimes than any other race.
So being sometimes afraid of black guys is justified in your opinion?
Not really I guess I get kinda overwhelmed if I’m in. A room of ppl who aren’t my race either
I bet IT will call me racist
Oreoman, Kentray, LoneWolf and Baraka in that order
Who are those guys? Users on here?

So being sometimes afraid of black guys is justified in your opinion?
(According to statistics) As a collective group, yes. On individual person-to-person cases, no.

Statistics also show that Asian males are less likely to commit violent crimes compared to other races of men. Does this mean that there are zero asians in prison? No.

Sorta. But I only understood it more clearly when I watched videos of Khabib (UFC champ) and his people in Dagestan.

You see churkas have a similar culture in a way to blacks. Kids are encouraged to beat each other up. The law is if we fight and I win, then I'm right and you must respect that. Even the teachers accept this and allow kids to ground and pound each other in the classrooms

Culture really goes far. For both niggas and churkas, respect is EVERYTHING.

Sorta. But I only understood it more clearly when I watched videos of Khabib (UFC champ) and his people in Dagestan.

You see churkas have a similar culture in a way to blacks. Kids are encouraged to beat each other up. The law is if we fight and I win, then I'm right and you must respect that. Even the teachers accept this and allow kids to ground and pound each other in the classrooms

Culture really goes far. For both niggas and churkas, respect is EVERYTHING.
Hypermasculinity is way more common among blacks than whites

am I racist if I hate nigurz!?

(According to statistics) As a collective group, yes. On individual person-to-person cases, no.

Statistics also show that Asian males are less likely to commit violent crimes compared to other races of men. Does this mean that there are zero asians in prison? No.
Why do black guys often refer to women as bitches, threaten to beat people up and never smile?
I never said I hate black guys. I just sometimes might fear them

Nigger DNA tbh
I thought it’s black guys being raised with a hypermasculine lifestyle? I heard it’s about being tough so they can resist racism or something
Depends which whites. I dunno if churkas count as "white" even though they live in the caucases
I mean white americans

Sure no, its better to be awere always