Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I racist if I sometimes fear black guys?

Hypermasculinity is way more common among blacks than whites

White americans used to have gangsters and outlaws until detective agencies killed them, this thing never happened with blacks and that's why you've more OGs than outlaws nowadays.

White americans used to have gangsters and outlaws until detective agencies killed them, this thing never happened with blacks and that's why you've more OGs than outlaws nowadays.
And I think this influences black guys and makes them act more aggressive

And I think this influences black guys and makes them act more aggressive

Whites got their warrior class shutted down by the government, blacks still have their OGs and gangstas.
The same thing happened with asians when the Yakuza and Triads lost their power

Whites got their warrior class shutted down by the government, blacks still have their OGs and gangstas.
The same thing happened with asians when the Yakuza and Triads lost their power
Is this why blacks are still hypermasculine?

You have anger management issues but you’re always calm and laughing here. Also most black guys in America are 6ft+. And also if you beat me up, people would hate you because you’re an incel. Most black guys get praised for beating us up. That’s why I won’t fear you. And you’re 5’7

The average black guy in america, which is really part black part white, is around the same height as the average white guy. Obviously blacks commit more violent crime than other races, but if you are walking down the street and see someone who is black and think because of their race that you should be afraid, that is racist.

Are you scared of white people and hispanics because they commit more crime than asians? I would assume not. Being afraid of anyone because they are a certain race is just ridiculous. You cant go through your life being afraid of people for reasons like that or else you will always be afraid. Its unreasonable anyways, your chances of getting in any bad situation with a black person are so incredibly low, even though its statistically higher than with a white person or asian person.

If you imagine walking down the street and seeing a black guy wearing a suit who says “good day sir” and you wouldn't be afraid of him, then youre probably not afraid of black people and youre just afraid of people who act like street thugs or overly aggressive. Of course lots of them are black but then the problem isnt their race its their behavior.

Black guys on twitter often cuss at each other and threaten each other. And they never smile in photos and always look angry.

Because they are not cucks? If White men were real men, there wouldn't be any black men left.

if you are walking down the street and see someone who is black and think because of their race that you should be afraid, that is racist.

I am scared of blacks because they look like demons from hell (I'm an atheist, however).

Is this why blacks are still hypermasculine?

Yep, they still have a warrior class.
Lots of whites are deceived with this idea of serving their country and contribute to society.
The average black guy in america, which is really part black part white, is around the same height as the average white guy. Obviously blacks commit more violent crime than other races, but if you are walking down the street and see someone who is black and think because of their race that you should be afraid, that is racist.

Are you scared of white people and hispanics because they commit more crime than asians? I would assume not. Being afraid of anyone because they are a certain race is just ridiculous. You cant go through your life being afraid of people for reasons like that or else you will always be afraid. Its unreasonable anyways, your chances of getting in any bad situation with a black person are so incredibly low, even though its statistically higher than with a white person or asian person.

If you imagine walking down the street and seeing a black guy wearing a suit who says “good day sir” and you wouldn't be afraid of him, then youre probably not afraid of black people and youre just afraid of people who act like street thugs or overly aggressive. Of course lots of them are black but then the problem isnt their race its their behavior.

Most black american are only about 5-15% white, thanks to the influx of mestizo, caribbean and african inmigration most blacks are gaining more native american and african blood.

I don’t fear all black guys, but the ones who conform to black stereotypes like the ones on Twitter are frightening
Because they are not cucks? If White men were real men, there wouldn't be any black men left.

I am scared of blacks because they look like demons from hell (I'm an atheist, however).
Black guys would beat you up for posting on this forum

I don’t fear all black guys, but the ones who conform to black stereotypes like the ones on Twitter are frightening

Black guys would beat you up for posting on this forum
Why do they frighten you? Are they going to do anything to you? I see black guys like this all the time in person, they just walk right by me because there is no reason for them to do anything to me. Just like with white frat boys or rednecks or any social group, they just act like that to fit in and get social status. They are just doing ridiculous things like other normies do to fit in, it seems scarier but its really no different, its all a facade and they are almost never actually doing anything violent

If you don't give black people free shit, you are racist
full

Being racist is based.

You assume the worst just because of their appearance, so yes
20200221 161226

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6